Tom Cruise Takes the Fourth 'Mission'
Tom Cruise has taken new challenge to do another impossible mission. He has inked a deal with Paramount Pictures to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in "Mission: Impossible 4", MTV reported.
The film will be produced by Cruise and J.J. Abrams. They are still looking for a director since Abrams, who previously directed "Mission: Impossible 3", has yet to commit to be on helming duty for the fourth film.
Meanwhile, Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for the upcoming movie. Additionally, "Mission: Impossible 4" is expected to kick off principal photography in summer this year for a Memorial Day 2011 weekend release.
Tom Cruise, who got his first leading role in 1983 "Risky Business", has played Ethan Hunt since the first "Mission: Impossible" film in 1996. He recently wrapped production for 20th Century Fox's "Knight & Day", in which he stars opposite Cameron Diaz.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media