Tom Cruise Takes the Fourth 'Mission'
Tom Cruise has taken new challenge to do another impossible mission. He has inked a deal with Paramount Pictures to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in "Mission: Impossible 4", MTV reported.
The film will be produced by Cruise and J.J. Abrams. They are still looking for a director since Abrams, who previously directed "Mission: Impossible 3", has yet to commit to be on helming duty for the fourth film.
Meanwhile, Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for the upcoming movie. Additionally, "Mission: Impossible 4" is expected to kick off principal photography in summer this year for a Memorial Day 2011 weekend release.
Tom Cruise, who got his first leading role in 1983 "Risky Business", has played Ethan Hunt since the first "Mission: Impossible" film in 1996. He recently wrapped production for 20th Century Fox's "Knight & Day", in which he stars opposite Cameron Diaz.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It