Tom Cruise Takes the Fourth 'Mission'
Tom Cruise has taken new challenge to do another impossible mission. He has inked a deal with Paramount Pictures to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in "Mission: Impossible 4", MTV reported.
The film will be produced by Cruise and J.J. Abrams. They are still looking for a director since Abrams, who previously directed "Mission: Impossible 3", has yet to commit to be on helming duty for the fourth film.
Meanwhile, Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for the upcoming movie. Additionally, "Mission: Impossible 4" is expected to kick off principal photography in summer this year for a Memorial Day 2011 weekend release.
Tom Cruise, who got his first leading role in 1983 "Risky Business", has played Ethan Hunt since the first "Mission: Impossible" film in 1996. He recently wrapped production for 20th Century Fox's "Knight & Day", in which he stars opposite Cameron Diaz.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army