Tom Cruise Takes the Fourth 'Mission'
Tom Cruise has taken new challenge to do another impossible mission. He has inked a deal with Paramount Pictures to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in "Mission: Impossible 4", MTV reported.
The film will be produced by Cruise and J.J. Abrams. They are still looking for a director since Abrams, who previously directed "Mission: Impossible 3", has yet to commit to be on helming duty for the fourth film.
Meanwhile, Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for the upcoming movie. Additionally, "Mission: Impossible 4" is expected to kick off principal photography in summer this year for a Memorial Day 2011 weekend release.
Tom Cruise, who got his first leading role in 1983 "Risky Business", has played Ethan Hunt since the first "Mission: Impossible" film in 1996. He recently wrapped production for 20th Century Fox's "Knight & Day", in which he stars opposite Cameron Diaz.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed