Rihanna Gets Flirtatious in Snippet of 'Rude Boy' Music Video
Another tease for what's to come from Rihanna's "Rude Boy" music video has emerged in the form of short snippet. It mostly highlights scenes where the "Umbrella" hitmaker sports a black and white leotard and hops on the back of a zebra statue. At one point, she is captured getting down on the floor and winking at the camera.
"Rude Boy" comes from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". Its accompanying video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and promised to be different than other videos previously made by Rihanna. It's scheduled to be premiered this coming Thursday, February 11 on VEVO.
"A lot of my videos are really dark and edgy and tough. 'Rude Boy' is more playing along the lines from my roots," she said. "We used a lot of color, but also the costumes were very Jamaican dance-hall queen type."
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance