Rihanna Gets Flirtatious in Snippet of 'Rude Boy' Music Video
Another tease for what's to come from Rihanna's "Rude Boy" music video has emerged in the form of short snippet. It mostly highlights scenes where the "Umbrella" hitmaker sports a black and white leotard and hops on the back of a zebra statue. At one point, she is captured getting down on the floor and winking at the camera.
"Rude Boy" comes from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". Its accompanying video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and promised to be different than other videos previously made by Rihanna. It's scheduled to be premiered this coming Thursday, February 11 on VEVO.
"A lot of my videos are really dark and edgy and tough. 'Rude Boy' is more playing along the lines from my roots," she said. "We used a lot of color, but also the costumes were very Jamaican dance-hall queen type."
More Rihanna News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story