Zac Efron's 'Charlie St. Cloud' Gets October Release
Universal Pictures has given updates on the release dates for some of its films. According to Box Office Mojo, the studio has announced October 15 as the U.S. release date for Zac Efron-starring drama mystery "Charlie St. Cloud", which previously had not set exact schedule.
Meanwhile, "Get Him to the Greek" will be dropped a week ealier than it was originally expected. Originally planned to entertain audience in the U.S. on June 11, the comedy that has Russell Brand among the cast ensemble will be dropped on June 4.
"Charlie St. Cloud" is a story about cemetery caretaker, played by Zac Efron, who has weekly meetings with his younger brother, whose accidental death he blames on himself. He meets a young woman (Amanda Crew) believed to be missing in a sailing accident and begins a romantic relationship with her but soon wonders if she is an apparition on the way to the next life.
As for "Get Him to the Greek", it is a spin-off of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and will reunite Jonah Hill and Russell Brand as well as director Nicholas Stoller. The film follows Hill's new character Aaron Greenberg, a driven, idealistic young college graduate who works as an intern at a record company. He is given his big break when he is sent to transport flaky English musician Aldous Snow, played by Brand, to a concert at Los Angeles' Greek Theater.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville