Video: Carrie Underwood Sings 'Worm Anthem' in 'Sesame Street'
Carrie Underwood has recorded a song entitled "The Worm Anthem" for TV series "Sesame Street". In addition to scoring a theme song for the small screen project, the country music singer will also make an appearance in the show's several episodes.
Her character known as Carrie Underworm is specifically written for this America's longest running children's television show. She is scheduled to entertain the kids in upcoming episodes slated to air February 11, March 17, April 8, and April 26 on PBS.
In a clip previewing her appearance, Carrie is shown as an orange worm with long, blond hair and a wireless microphone, singing about "happy and proud to be a worm." Her performance is introduced by NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video