Teaser of 'Gossip Girl' March Return
"Gossip Girl" won't be back until March 8 but a few glimpses into the second half of the third season have been compiled in a new teaser. Among the highlights of the episode called "Jenny, Full of Grace" is the fact that Jenny would like to try losing her virginity and Serena is there to give her some advice.
Kevin Zegers has been cast since last year to be the bad-boy who would complicate Jenny's life. From the look of the teaser, Zeger's Damien will create quite a scene during a party where he throws a punch at Chuck. Also, Rufus is very much against the relationship mainly due to Damien's involvement with drugs.
Another issue, which the show dubs as "the mother of all secrets", will be the presence of Lily van der Woodsen's ex-husband. William Baldwin will enter the storyline as the biological father of Serena and Erick, and he wants to be involved in his children's life again.
Expect also Serena hooking up with Nate, Chuck and Blair staying strong and Vanessa teasing Dan with 'no-panties' one-liner. The rest of the episode's story is still under wraps since The CW has not released the official synopsis.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting