Teaser of 'Gossip Girl' March Return
"Gossip Girl" won't be back until March 8 but a few glimpses into the second half of the third season have been compiled in a new teaser. Among the highlights of the episode called "Jenny, Full of Grace" is the fact that Jenny would like to try losing her virginity and Serena is there to give her some advice.
Kevin Zegers has been cast since last year to be the bad-boy who would complicate Jenny's life. From the look of the teaser, Zeger's Damien will create quite a scene during a party where he throws a punch at Chuck. Also, Rufus is very much against the relationship mainly due to Damien's involvement with drugs.
Another issue, which the show dubs as "the mother of all secrets", will be the presence of Lily van der Woodsen's ex-husband. William Baldwin will enter the storyline as the biological father of Serena and Erick, and he wants to be involved in his children's life again.
Expect also Serena hooking up with Nate, Chuck and Blair staying strong and Vanessa teasing Dan with 'no-panties' one-liner. The rest of the episode's story is still under wraps since The CW has not released the official synopsis.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed