Teaser of 'Gossip Girl' March Return
"Gossip Girl" won't be back until March 8 but a few glimpses into the second half of the third season have been compiled in a new teaser. Among the highlights of the episode called "Jenny, Full of Grace" is the fact that Jenny would like to try losing her virginity and Serena is there to give her some advice.
Kevin Zegers has been cast since last year to be the bad-boy who would complicate Jenny's life. From the look of the teaser, Zeger's Damien will create quite a scene during a party where he throws a punch at Chuck. Also, Rufus is very much against the relationship mainly due to Damien's involvement with drugs.
Another issue, which the show dubs as "the mother of all secrets", will be the presence of Lily van der Woodsen's ex-husband. William Baldwin will enter the storyline as the biological father of Serena and Erick, and he wants to be involved in his children's life again.
Expect also Serena hooking up with Nate, Chuck and Blair staying strong and Vanessa teasing Dan with 'no-panties' one-liner. The rest of the episode's story is still under wraps since The CW has not released the official synopsis.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'