Teaser of 'Gossip Girl' March Return
"Gossip Girl" won't be back until March 8 but a few glimpses into the second half of the third season have been compiled in a new teaser. Among the highlights of the episode called "Jenny, Full of Grace" is the fact that Jenny would like to try losing her virginity and Serena is there to give her some advice.
Kevin Zegers has been cast since last year to be the bad-boy who would complicate Jenny's life. From the look of the teaser, Zeger's Damien will create quite a scene during a party where he throws a punch at Chuck. Also, Rufus is very much against the relationship mainly due to Damien's involvement with drugs.
Another issue, which the show dubs as "the mother of all secrets", will be the presence of Lily van der Woodsen's ex-husband. William Baldwin will enter the storyline as the biological father of Serena and Erick, and he wants to be involved in his children's life again.
Expect also Serena hooking up with Nate, Chuck and Blair staying strong and Vanessa teasing Dan with 'no-panties' one-liner. The rest of the episode's story is still under wraps since The CW has not released the official synopsis.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist