A-List Stars Gather at 'Valentine's Day' World Premiere
"Valentine's Day" has come earlier in Los Angeles. On Monday, February 8, few days before its U.S. release date, the film has held its world premiere which took place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California. A number of top-notch celebrities were pictured joining forces to promote the movie which has star-studded cast.
Julia Roberts is among those who were seen hitting the red carpet of the premiere. Before entering the venue, the 42-year-old beauty was seen posing for the cameras with co-stars Shirley MacLaine and Emma Roberts, who is also her niece, standing next to her. Later, Ashton Kutcher was pictured coming to the event with the companion of his wife Demi Moore.
Then, Taylor Lautner, whose on-screen lover Taylor Swift was nowhere seen at the red carpet, was greeted by Jamie Foxx when arriving at the venue. Jessica Alba later was joined by Bradley Cooper to offer their smiles to the cameras. Meanwhile, Jennifer Garner, Jessical Biel, and Anne Hathaway chose to pose alongside director Gary Marshall. Moreover, Jewel Kilcher, whose song "Stay Here Forever" is included in the soundtrack of the film, was seen among the celebrity guests that night.
"Valentine's Day" follows the intertwining storyline of couples and singles in Los Angeles as they find their way through romance over the course of one Valentine's Day. This romantic comedy is set to open wide in theaters across the U.S. on February 12.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons