A-List Stars Gather at 'Valentine's Day' World Premiere
"Valentine's Day" has come earlier in Los Angeles. On Monday, February 8, few days before its U.S. release date, the film has held its world premiere which took place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California. A number of top-notch celebrities were pictured joining forces to promote the movie which has star-studded cast.
Julia Roberts is among those who were seen hitting the red carpet of the premiere. Before entering the venue, the 42-year-old beauty was seen posing for the cameras with co-stars Shirley MacLaine and Emma Roberts, who is also her niece, standing next to her. Later, Ashton Kutcher was pictured coming to the event with the companion of his wife Demi Moore.
Then, Taylor Lautner, whose on-screen lover Taylor Swift was nowhere seen at the red carpet, was greeted by Jamie Foxx when arriving at the venue. Jessica Alba later was joined by Bradley Cooper to offer their smiles to the cameras. Meanwhile, Jennifer Garner, Jessical Biel, and Anne Hathaway chose to pose alongside director Gary Marshall. Moreover, Jewel Kilcher, whose song "Stay Here Forever" is included in the soundtrack of the film, was seen among the celebrity guests that night.
"Valentine's Day" follows the intertwining storyline of couples and singles in Los Angeles as they find their way through romance over the course of one Valentine's Day. This romantic comedy is set to open wide in theaters across the U.S. on February 12.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'