Kate Gosselin's Letters Compiled in Third Book
Kate Gosselin continues to find a way to feed her eight children. The mother of twins and sextuplet who recently separated from husband Jon Gosselin, is penning her third book, tentatively titled "I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family".
The book is scheduled to be released on April 13, featuring prayers, parts from her diary, her journey from nothing to something and eight letters which are addressed to each of her children. "Each day the thought crosses my mind that when they get older, my kids are going to look back and think about how they were raised," Kate said in a statement.
"I know they will have a lot of questions about things that may not make sense because they were raised so unconventionally. I don't want them to grow up and wonder; I want them to know without a shadow of a doubt how much I love them and how much every sacrifice made was worth it for them."
Before this book, Kate Gosselin had released two New York Times bestsellers, "Multiple Blessings" and "Eight Little Faces". Beside working on the new book, Kate is slated to have her own show with TLC. In addition, she occasionally co-hosts "The View" with the latest appearance date set on March 11.
More Kate Gosselin News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does