Kate Gosselin's Letters Compiled in Third Book
Kate Gosselin continues to find a way to feed her eight children. The mother of twins and sextuplet who recently separated from husband Jon Gosselin, is penning her third book, tentatively titled "I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family".
The book is scheduled to be released on April 13, featuring prayers, parts from her diary, her journey from nothing to something and eight letters which are addressed to each of her children. "Each day the thought crosses my mind that when they get older, my kids are going to look back and think about how they were raised," Kate said in a statement.
"I know they will have a lot of questions about things that may not make sense because they were raised so unconventionally. I don't want them to grow up and wonder; I want them to know without a shadow of a doubt how much I love them and how much every sacrifice made was worth it for them."
Before this book, Kate Gosselin had released two New York Times bestsellers, "Multiple Blessings" and "Eight Little Faces". Beside working on the new book, Kate is slated to have her own show with TLC. In addition, she occasionally co-hosts "The View" with the latest appearance date set on March 11.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support