Video Premiere: Wale's 'Pretty Girls'
Wale is joined by a lot of beautiful ladies and partying hard in Chris Robinson-directed music video for his single "Pretty Girls". His collaborator Gucci Mane doesn't make a cameo because he is currently serving behind the bars during the video shoot.
"Pretty Girls" comes from Wale's first studio album called "Attention: Deficit" and is recorded to pay homage to the go-go era in his hometown. He said, "Initially for the record, we wanted to show [Washington] D.C.'s music from a sonic standpoint, as well as have some fun. This was supposed to be my first single; it's actually my second single now. 'Chillin' was a global sound, now I wanna give you my regional sound. It's about having fun."
"I brought Gucci on the record because when I was growing up, Master P, Juvenile and a lot of these other Southern artists used to play with the go-go bands. It's almost trying to pay homage to that era, when I came up. Now you can even see Jim Jones or Shawty Lo perform with some of the go-go bands where I'm from."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart