Video Premiere: Wale's 'Pretty Girls'
Wale is joined by a lot of beautiful ladies and partying hard in Chris Robinson-directed music video for his single "Pretty Girls". His collaborator Gucci Mane doesn't make a cameo because he is currently serving behind the bars during the video shoot.
"Pretty Girls" comes from Wale's first studio album called "Attention: Deficit" and is recorded to pay homage to the go-go era in his hometown. He said, "Initially for the record, we wanted to show [Washington] D.C.'s music from a sonic standpoint, as well as have some fun. This was supposed to be my first single; it's actually my second single now. 'Chillin' was a global sound, now I wanna give you my regional sound. It's about having fun."
"I brought Gucci on the record because when I was growing up, Master P, Juvenile and a lot of these other Southern artists used to play with the go-go bands. It's almost trying to pay homage to that era, when I came up. Now you can even see Jim Jones or Shawty Lo perform with some of the go-go bands where I'm from."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked