First Trailer of 'United States of Tara' Season 2
The trailer to the second season of "United States of Tara" has been released. Attached by only a few new scenes and topped off with some from the first season, the trailer aims to emphasize on its good reviews and award winning history.
Toni Collette won Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, snubbing Courteney Cox of "Cougar Town", Edie Falco of "Nurse Jackie", Tina Fey of "30 Rock", and Lea Michele of "Glee". "Gee thank you so much. This is a real pleasure," Collette said in her acceptance speech. "The last time I came here 15 years ago I was on the loo and missed my whole category."
Collette also collected the same category at the 61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held in 2009. However she missed out at 2010 Screen Actors Guild Awards which winners were voted by fellow artists.
"United States of Tara" has Toni Collete as a wife and mother who suffers from multiple personality disorder. The series delves into how a dysfunctional family, including Tara's working husband played by John Corbett, copes with the various identities that may appear on any given day and range in age, temperament and even gender.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour