First Trailer of 'United States of Tara' Season 2
The trailer to the second season of "United States of Tara" has been released. Attached by only a few new scenes and topped off with some from the first season, the trailer aims to emphasize on its good reviews and award winning history.
Toni Collette won Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, snubbing Courteney Cox of "Cougar Town", Edie Falco of "Nurse Jackie", Tina Fey of "30 Rock", and Lea Michele of "Glee". "Gee thank you so much. This is a real pleasure," Collette said in her acceptance speech. "The last time I came here 15 years ago I was on the loo and missed my whole category."
Collette also collected the same category at the 61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held in 2009. However she missed out at 2010 Screen Actors Guild Awards which winners were voted by fellow artists.
"United States of Tara" has Toni Collete as a wife and mother who suffers from multiple personality disorder. The series delves into how a dysfunctional family, including Tara's working husband played by John Corbett, copes with the various identities that may appear on any given day and range in age, temperament and even gender.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage