First Look at Rihanna's 'Rude Boy' Music Video
Rihanna's forthcoming music video which is filmed to promote her next single "Rude Boy" has been made available for peek through six brand new pictures. From the photos, the video indeed will be different than the previous videos she ever made.
One of the pictures sees her going colorful, two of them have her dressed in gold net outfit, and the other two show her wearing black jumpsuit and proudly standing behind the drums with sticks in her hands. The sixth snap captures her sitting on a zebra statue.
Previously, Rihanna shared that the costumes she is wearing for the video shoot have Jamaican vibe. "A lot of my videos are really dark and edgy and tough. 'Rude Boy' is more playing along the lines from my roots," she said. "We used a lot of color, but also the costumes were very Jamaican dance-hall queen type."
"Rude Boy" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". Its music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and scheduled to be premiered this coming Thursday, February 11.
On another news, Rihanna is reported to return to the studio to make new music. She reportedly will be joined by disc jokey / producer David Guetta. It is still unclear whether the new material is recorded for her upcoming album or the planned "Rated R" re-release.
More Rihanna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'