'Valentine's Day' Spin-Off Being Planned
It seems that New Line Cinema has been pretty confidence that its star-studded film "Valentine's Day" will gain success. While the movie has yet to be released, the studio has already planned a spin-off which will be set during the switch to new year entitled "New Year's Eve", Variety has reported. The new film will feature some of the characters from "Valentine's Day" and will take place in New York City.
The production is scheduled to be kicked off at the end of this year for release in late 2011 with "Valentine's Day" director Garry Marshall expected to return to the same position. Producers Mike Karz and Wayne Rice as well as screenwriter Katherine Fugate, who work on the Julia Roberts-starring film, are set to reunite for the upcoming project.
"Valentine's Day" itself follows couples and singles in Los Angeles experiencing the pinnacles and pitfalls of finding, keeping or ending relationships on Valentine's Day. Joining Julia Roberts in the cast ensemble are Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift and many others. It will be dropped in U.S. theaters on February 12.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia