'Valentine's Day' Spin-Off Being Planned
It seems that New Line Cinema has been pretty confidence that its star-studded film "Valentine's Day" will gain success. While the movie has yet to be released, the studio has already planned a spin-off which will be set during the switch to new year entitled "New Year's Eve", Variety has reported. The new film will feature some of the characters from "Valentine's Day" and will take place in New York City.
The production is scheduled to be kicked off at the end of this year for release in late 2011 with "Valentine's Day" director Garry Marshall expected to return to the same position. Producers Mike Karz and Wayne Rice as well as screenwriter Katherine Fugate, who work on the Julia Roberts-starring film, are set to reunite for the upcoming project.
"Valentine's Day" itself follows couples and singles in Los Angeles experiencing the pinnacles and pitfalls of finding, keeping or ending relationships on Valentine's Day. Joining Julia Roberts in the cast ensemble are Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift and many others. It will be dropped in U.S. theaters on February 12.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story