'Valentine's Day' Spin-Off Being Planned
It seems that New Line Cinema has been pretty confidence that its star-studded film "Valentine's Day" will gain success. While the movie has yet to be released, the studio has already planned a spin-off which will be set during the switch to new year entitled "New Year's Eve", Variety has reported. The new film will feature some of the characters from "Valentine's Day" and will take place in New York City.
The production is scheduled to be kicked off at the end of this year for release in late 2011 with "Valentine's Day" director Garry Marshall expected to return to the same position. Producers Mike Karz and Wayne Rice as well as screenwriter Katherine Fugate, who work on the Julia Roberts-starring film, are set to reunite for the upcoming project.
"Valentine's Day" itself follows couples and singles in Los Angeles experiencing the pinnacles and pitfalls of finding, keeping or ending relationships on Valentine's Day. Joining Julia Roberts in the cast ensemble are Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift and many others. It will be dropped in U.S. theaters on February 12.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake