Hayden Panettiere Still Determined to Release a Studio Album
Despite the fact that her debut single "Wake Up Call" failed to chart, Hayden Panettiere still sticks to her plan to become a singer. In between her hectic schedule of shooting movie and TV projects, the songstress said she always tries to spare some time in the studio to finish her upcoming studio album.
"I'd like to focus on music," she tells Now magazine. "I've been singing for almost as long as I've been acting and I love it. It's just a different way of expressing myself and getting to be me, not having to play anyone else."
"I've been working on my album for about three years," so the "Heroes" star continued. "It's all about finding the time, though, which is crazy. And it's hard to get people to accept me as a singer because they see me as an actor."
Hayden Panettiere who was signed to Hollywood Records in 2007 insisted she wants the album to be perfect before it's rolled out to the market. Originally, her not-yet-titled album was expected to be released in 2008 before then moved to 2009 and shelved for an indefinite time.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences