Hayden Panettiere Still Determined to Release a Studio Album
Despite the fact that her debut single "Wake Up Call" failed to chart, Hayden Panettiere still sticks to her plan to become a singer. In between her hectic schedule of shooting movie and TV projects, the songstress said she always tries to spare some time in the studio to finish her upcoming studio album.
"I'd like to focus on music," she tells Now magazine. "I've been singing for almost as long as I've been acting and I love it. It's just a different way of expressing myself and getting to be me, not having to play anyone else."
"I've been working on my album for about three years," so the "Heroes" star continued. "It's all about finding the time, though, which is crazy. And it's hard to get people to accept me as a singer because they see me as an actor."
Hayden Panettiere who was signed to Hollywood Records in 2007 insisted she wants the album to be perfect before it's rolled out to the market. Originally, her not-yet-titled album was expected to be released in 2008 before then moved to 2009 and shelved for an indefinite time.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special