Hayden Panettiere Still Determined to Release a Studio Album
Despite the fact that her debut single "Wake Up Call" failed to chart, Hayden Panettiere still sticks to her plan to become a singer. In between her hectic schedule of shooting movie and TV projects, the songstress said she always tries to spare some time in the studio to finish her upcoming studio album.
"I'd like to focus on music," she tells Now magazine. "I've been singing for almost as long as I've been acting and I love it. It's just a different way of expressing myself and getting to be me, not having to play anyone else."
"I've been working on my album for about three years," so the "Heroes" star continued. "It's all about finding the time, though, which is crazy. And it's hard to get people to accept me as a singer because they see me as an actor."
Hayden Panettiere who was signed to Hollywood Records in 2007 insisted she wants the album to be perfect before it's rolled out to the market. Originally, her not-yet-titled album was expected to be released in 2008 before then moved to 2009 and shelved for an indefinite time.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing