tobyMac's 'ShowStopper' Music Video Arrives
tobyMac has made public a music video in support of his new single called "ShowStopper". As the music is played, three young bikers, two of whom wear masks, are seen taking their vehicles for a tour around the town.
"ShowStopper" is the second single from tobyMac's new album "Tonight" which will be released across the United States on February 9. Aimed to follow up "City on Our Knees", the track was showcased for the very first time on the Winter Wonder Slam Tour 2009.
The third single off the album "Get Back Up" was released to benefit the Haitian relief effort. tobyMac decided to donate 100% of his royalties from the song first week's sales with proceeds split among the Hands and Feet Organization, Restore Haiti, and Compassion International.
"The world is responding in a beautiful way to this tragedy Haitians are experiencing," he said. "If I am going to create art that speaks of compassion than I must live that out. I wanted my new release 'Get Back Up' to benefit Haiti in their tragedy and I am blessed to use my music to help as your purchase becomes our gift."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?