tobyMac's 'ShowStopper' Music Video Arrives
tobyMac has made public a music video in support of his new single called "ShowStopper". As the music is played, three young bikers, two of whom wear masks, are seen taking their vehicles for a tour around the town.
"ShowStopper" is the second single from tobyMac's new album "Tonight" which will be released across the United States on February 9. Aimed to follow up "City on Our Knees", the track was showcased for the very first time on the Winter Wonder Slam Tour 2009.
The third single off the album "Get Back Up" was released to benefit the Haitian relief effort. tobyMac decided to donate 100% of his royalties from the song first week's sales with proceeds split among the Hands and Feet Organization, Restore Haiti, and Compassion International.
"The world is responding in a beautiful way to this tragedy Haitians are experiencing," he said. "If I am going to create art that speaks of compassion than I must live that out. I wanted my new release 'Get Back Up' to benefit Haiti in their tragedy and I am blessed to use my music to help as your purchase becomes our gift."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked