Cameron Diaz 'Grinding On' Alex Rodriguez on Super Bowl Party
Attending a pre-party to celebrate the Super Bowl XLIV, Cameron Diaz reportedly got cozy and flirted with Alex Rodriguez. "They were having a great time," an eyewitness tells OK! Magazine, adding that she was "grinding on A-Rod."
The "Charlie's Angels" star is reported sitting on the couch beside the Kate Hudson's former lover during the CAA Party held in Miami Saturday, February 6. Moreover, she reportedly was tipsy and "dancing by herself and then turning into [Alex] some."
Also spotted at the venue were Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. In between time when she wasn't hanging out with Alex, Cameron turned to her "Knight & Day" co-star's table for small talks with his wife. "Katie and Cameron were getting along great," the source testified.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship