Artist of the Week: Nick Jonas and The Administration
Nick Jonas has just released his debut album with The Administration across the U.S. on February 2. In this album, he steps out of his comfort zone by daring to record something different from the music he previously made with the Jonas Brothers.
"It's an emotional experience. It's some of the most challenging vocally, so I'm going to have to be wise with how I spend my free time," he told MTV about his experience of making the record. "It was definitely different, I think - starting to write the record I realized stylistically these songs were different than the Jonas Brothers sound."
Titled "Who I Am", the album is predicted to have a notable debut on Billboard Hot 200 when the selling number from the music industry is released this coming Wednesday, February 10. It is estimated to arrive on the U.S. albums chart with 80,000 - 85,000 copies.
Beside having a chance to crack the top 10 of the Hot 200, Nick Jonas & The Administration also make a name on the Billboard's Hot Tours of the Week list. They round up the Top 5 of the list with their "Who I Am" traveling show which has been kicked off since January 2.
Sitting behind Brad Paisley, Guns N' Roses and DJ Tiesto's tours, the gig has pulled in around one million dollars from the ticket sales of eight venues; Dallas, Nashville, Washington D.C., New York, Pennsylvania, Detroit, Illinois and Minneapolis.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video