Audrina Patridge Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Super Bowl Party
Audrina Patridge has allegedly stolen the attention from her "The Hills" co-stars when attending Maxim Party for Super Bowl XLIV on Saturday, January 6. Sporting a black mini-dress, the 24-year-old beauty showed too much skin as her costume could not contain her body and "her boobs kept popping out while MTV cameras were rolling" for her reality show, Hollywood Life reported.
The site further added that Audrina told the cameras to keep rolling as she thought it would make for really funny TV. Unfortunately, a picture or video which captured the incident has not been found yet.
Audrina was joined by Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt, while Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were nowhere to be seen at the spot. "The Hills" cast were said filming their show at a private table, the area of which was blocked off and guarded by security, so Hollywood Life claimed.
At the end of the party, Kristin, Stephanie and Lo were reportedly a bit intoxicated as they walked without any direction when leaving the venue. The three girls were about to take a cab before their producers reminded them that they were not allowed to use taxis. They later crossed a construction site to reach their cars.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences