Audrina Patridge Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Super Bowl Party
Audrina Patridge has allegedly stolen the attention from her "The Hills" co-stars when attending Maxim Party for Super Bowl XLIV on Saturday, January 6. Sporting a black mini-dress, the 24-year-old beauty showed too much skin as her costume could not contain her body and "her boobs kept popping out while MTV cameras were rolling" for her reality show, Hollywood Life reported.
The site further added that Audrina told the cameras to keep rolling as she thought it would make for really funny TV. Unfortunately, a picture or video which captured the incident has not been found yet.
Audrina was joined by Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt, while Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were nowhere to be seen at the spot. "The Hills" cast were said filming their show at a private table, the area of which was blocked off and guarded by security, so Hollywood Life claimed.
At the end of the party, Kristin, Stephanie and Lo were reportedly a bit intoxicated as they walked without any direction when leaving the venue. The three girls were about to take a cab before their producers reminded them that they were not allowed to use taxis. They later crossed a construction site to reach their cars.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame