Audrina Patridge Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Super Bowl Party
Audrina Patridge has allegedly stolen the attention from her "The Hills" co-stars when attending Maxim Party for Super Bowl XLIV on Saturday, January 6. Sporting a black mini-dress, the 24-year-old beauty showed too much skin as her costume could not contain her body and "her boobs kept popping out while MTV cameras were rolling" for her reality show, Hollywood Life reported.
The site further added that Audrina told the cameras to keep rolling as she thought it would make for really funny TV. Unfortunately, a picture or video which captured the incident has not been found yet.
Audrina was joined by Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt, while Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were nowhere to be seen at the spot. "The Hills" cast were said filming their show at a private table, the area of which was blocked off and guarded by security, so Hollywood Life claimed.
At the end of the party, Kristin, Stephanie and Lo were reportedly a bit intoxicated as they walked without any direction when leaving the venue. The three girls were about to take a cab before their producers reminded them that they were not allowed to use taxis. They later crossed a construction site to reach their cars.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors