Audrina Patridge Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Super Bowl Party
Audrina Patridge has allegedly stolen the attention from her "The Hills" co-stars when attending Maxim Party for Super Bowl XLIV on Saturday, January 6. Sporting a black mini-dress, the 24-year-old beauty showed too much skin as her costume could not contain her body and "her boobs kept popping out while MTV cameras were rolling" for her reality show, Hollywood Life reported.
The site further added that Audrina told the cameras to keep rolling as she thought it would make for really funny TV. Unfortunately, a picture or video which captured the incident has not been found yet.
Audrina was joined by Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt, while Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were nowhere to be seen at the spot. "The Hills" cast were said filming their show at a private table, the area of which was blocked off and guarded by security, so Hollywood Life claimed.
At the end of the party, Kristin, Stephanie and Lo were reportedly a bit intoxicated as they walked without any direction when leaving the venue. The three girls were about to take a cab before their producers reminded them that they were not allowed to use taxis. They later crossed a construction site to reach their cars.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs