home  |  celeb  |  music  |  movie  |  tv
Home > TV News

Jon Gosselin Allows TLC to Film His Kids Again

February 6, 2010, 7:32 am GMT

His children will be the solution for him to dodge a very expensive trial which he has lost in the first stage.

Jon Gosselin

Although he previously claimed that his children were the reason he stopped "Jon & Kate Plus 8", Jon Gosselin is willing to put them back on screen. Rumor has it, the father of twins and sextuplet will allow TLC to film his children if the cable drops its lawsuit against him.

Jon is sued for a breach of contract by law firm Williams and Connolly which represents TLC. The lawsuit was filed in October last year, claiming Jon's behavior had contributed to the end of "Jon & Kate Plus 8". TLC won the first round of preliminary injunction and from the process, it looks like it would be an expensive trial.

Radar Online reported that Jon is ready to make peace with TLC by lifting up the parental ban. However, the new project would strictly involve the kids and his ex-wife Kate Gosselin only. "You can be sure that if the kids come back to TLC it will be only with Kate, not with Jon. And there's no guarantee that will happen either," a source told Radar Online.

After announcing separation from Kate, Jon complained that his children have been exposed too much to the public and that it was not good for them. Kate on the other hand said the kids were happy with the presence of camera and when the show came to an end, they were actually crying.

Kate is brewing a solo show with TLC but the progress has been slowing down due to unknown reason. Meanwhile, she will be returning to "The View" couch as co-host on March 11.

TODAY'S HEADLINES

'Peanuts' Voice Cast Members Revealed

November 27, 2014, 10:00 pm GMT
Switch to Desktop Version.