'Smallville' 9.12 Preview: Look Who's Back
To keep things hype after the two-hour television event this week, "Smallville" will bring back Serinda Swan to reprise her role as magician Zatanna in next week's episode. Clark meets Zatanna at a comic book convention, where she tells him her father charmed a copy of the comic book "Warrior Angel" and it holds magical powers.
A young man named Stephen (guest star Carlo Marks) steals the comic book and develops super powers, transforming himself into Warrior Angel and saving Chloe from a horrible accident. Meanwhile, Lois becomes jealous of Clark's relationship with Zatanna.
"Warrior" is slated to air on Friday, February 12.
Zatanna, which is also a fictional character in the DC Comics universe, first appeared on the series in season 8. She grants Chloe's wish to have Lois' life and approaches Oliver to find her father's book of spells.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen