'Smallville' 9.12 Preview: Look Who's Back
To keep things hype after the two-hour television event this week, "Smallville" will bring back Serinda Swan to reprise her role as magician Zatanna in next week's episode. Clark meets Zatanna at a comic book convention, where she tells him her father charmed a copy of the comic book "Warrior Angel" and it holds magical powers.
A young man named Stephen (guest star Carlo Marks) steals the comic book and develops super powers, transforming himself into Warrior Angel and saving Chloe from a horrible accident. Meanwhile, Lois becomes jealous of Clark's relationship with Zatanna.
"Warrior" is slated to air on Friday, February 12.
Zatanna, which is also a fictional character in the DC Comics universe, first appeared on the series in season 8. She grants Chloe's wish to have Lois' life and approaches Oliver to find her father's book of spells.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son