Miley Cyrus Confirmed to Perform at Rock Festival
Miley Cyrus has been added to the line-up of Rock in Rio Madrid 2010 festival. The "Hannah Montana" star is confirmed to make live performances on June 6, a family day the organizers have set with thousands of children expected to come.
Miley's performance at the forthcoming festivity was announced by the event organizer Roberto Medina in front of cheering and screaming students at a Madrid college on February 5. This will be her first live concert in Spain.
The finalized deal reportedly is that the "Party in the U.S.A." singer is not allowed to appear in any similar live show in the country this year. It means that she will not sing during a premiere of her drama movie "The Last Song" which is expected to be held in Spain this May.
Before Miley sings on the family day of the music festival, Bon Jovi will rock the annual event on June 4. The next day, Shakira and Rihanna will fly to the nation to fill in the set with their hit singles.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms