Miley Cyrus Confirmed to Perform at Rock Festival
Miley Cyrus has been added to the line-up of Rock in Rio Madrid 2010 festival. The "Hannah Montana" star is confirmed to make live performances on June 6, a family day the organizers have set with thousands of children expected to come.
Miley's performance at the forthcoming festivity was announced by the event organizer Roberto Medina in front of cheering and screaming students at a Madrid college on February 5. This will be her first live concert in Spain.
The finalized deal reportedly is that the "Party in the U.S.A." singer is not allowed to appear in any similar live show in the country this year. It means that she will not sing during a premiere of her drama movie "The Last Song" which is expected to be held in Spain this May.
Before Miley sings on the family day of the music festival, Bon Jovi will rock the annual event on June 4. The next day, Shakira and Rihanna will fly to the nation to fill in the set with their hit singles.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered