Miley Cyrus Confirmed to Perform at Rock Festival
Miley Cyrus has been added to the line-up of Rock in Rio Madrid 2010 festival. The "Hannah Montana" star is confirmed to make live performances on June 6, a family day the organizers have set with thousands of children expected to come.
Miley's performance at the forthcoming festivity was announced by the event organizer Roberto Medina in front of cheering and screaming students at a Madrid college on February 5. This will be her first live concert in Spain.
The finalized deal reportedly is that the "Party in the U.S.A." singer is not allowed to appear in any similar live show in the country this year. It means that she will not sing during a premiere of her drama movie "The Last Song" which is expected to be held in Spain this May.
Before Miley sings on the family day of the music festival, Bon Jovi will rock the annual event on June 4. The next day, Shakira and Rihanna will fly to the nation to fill in the set with their hit singles.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism