Miley Cyrus Confirmed to Perform at Rock Festival
Miley Cyrus has been added to the line-up of Rock in Rio Madrid 2010 festival. The "Hannah Montana" star is confirmed to make live performances on June 6, a family day the organizers have set with thousands of children expected to come.
Miley's performance at the forthcoming festivity was announced by the event organizer Roberto Medina in front of cheering and screaming students at a Madrid college on February 5. This will be her first live concert in Spain.
The finalized deal reportedly is that the "Party in the U.S.A." singer is not allowed to appear in any similar live show in the country this year. It means that she will not sing during a premiere of her drama movie "The Last Song" which is expected to be held in Spain this May.
Before Miley sings on the family day of the music festival, Bon Jovi will rock the annual event on June 4. The next day, Shakira and Rihanna will fly to the nation to fill in the set with their hit singles.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed