Pics: Justin Timberlake Handed Harvard's 'Man of the Year' Pot
The Hasty Pudding "Man of the Year" ceremony honoring Justin Timberlake has taken place at Harvard University's New College Theater on Friday, February 5. The singer, wearing all-gray suit with matching fedora, received the pudding pot from America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe.
Beside doing a little speech, Timberlake was also given the annual parade and the celebratory roast. He was selected to receive the title of 2010 "Man of the Year' because he is "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers". Previous years' honorees were James Franco (2009), Christopher Walken (2008) and Ben Stiller (2007).
Receiving the 2010 "Woman of the Year" title last month was Anne Hathaway. During the 30-minute roast she parodied her own movies "The Princess Diaries" and "Brokeback Mountain" accompanied by some drag queens impersonating Julie Andrews, Liza Minnelli and Meryl Streep.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama