SOS Help for Haiti: Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby'
In addition to picking up phone calls from the generous people, Justin Bieber also makes a live performance. The young pop star rocks the stage of Miami's American Airlines Arena on February 5 with his three hit singles; "One Less Lonely Girl", "Baby" and "Never Let You Go".
After finishing "Lonely Girl", Justin says to the screaming music fans in front of him, "I need everyone to take out their cell phones." He then belts out "Let You Go" and is joined by Ludacris for a "Baby" live duet. Before exiting the stage, he reminds fans, "Donate to Haiti, everybody. Thank you very much. God bless."
Another joint performance is Pitbull and Akon. The two hit the beat with "Shut It Down".
All proceeds from the concert broadcast live on BET and MTV will benefit such NGOs as Project Media Share, Yele Haiti, C.A.R.E. and Procter & Gamble's Children's Safe Water Program.
Pitbull and Akon:
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune