SOS Help for Haiti: Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby'
In addition to picking up phone calls from the generous people, Justin Bieber also makes a live performance. The young pop star rocks the stage of Miami's American Airlines Arena on February 5 with his three hit singles; "One Less Lonely Girl", "Baby" and "Never Let You Go".
After finishing "Lonely Girl", Justin says to the screaming music fans in front of him, "I need everyone to take out their cell phones." He then belts out "Let You Go" and is joined by Ludacris for a "Baby" live duet. Before exiting the stage, he reminds fans, "Donate to Haiti, everybody. Thank you very much. God bless."
Another joint performance is Pitbull and Akon. The two hit the beat with "Shut It Down".
All proceeds from the concert broadcast live on BET and MTV will benefit such NGOs as Project Media Share, Yele Haiti, C.A.R.E. and Procter & Gamble's Children's Safe Water Program.
Pitbull and Akon:
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'