SOS Help for Haiti: Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby'
In addition to picking up phone calls from the generous people, Justin Bieber also makes a live performance. The young pop star rocks the stage of Miami's American Airlines Arena on February 5 with his three hit singles; "One Less Lonely Girl", "Baby" and "Never Let You Go".
After finishing "Lonely Girl", Justin says to the screaming music fans in front of him, "I need everyone to take out their cell phones." He then belts out "Let You Go" and is joined by Ludacris for a "Baby" live duet. Before exiting the stage, he reminds fans, "Donate to Haiti, everybody. Thank you very much. God bless."
Another joint performance is Pitbull and Akon. The two hit the beat with "Shut It Down".
All proceeds from the concert broadcast live on BET and MTV will benefit such NGOs as Project Media Share, Yele Haiti, C.A.R.E. and Procter & Gamble's Children's Safe Water Program.
Pitbull and Akon:
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13