SOS Help for Haiti: Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby'
In addition to picking up phone calls from the generous people, Justin Bieber also makes a live performance. The young pop star rocks the stage of Miami's American Airlines Arena on February 5 with his three hit singles; "One Less Lonely Girl", "Baby" and "Never Let You Go".
After finishing "Lonely Girl", Justin says to the screaming music fans in front of him, "I need everyone to take out their cell phones." He then belts out "Let You Go" and is joined by Ludacris for a "Baby" live duet. Before exiting the stage, he reminds fans, "Donate to Haiti, everybody. Thank you very much. God bless."
Another joint performance is Pitbull and Akon. The two hit the beat with "Shut It Down".
All proceeds from the concert broadcast live on BET and MTV will benefit such NGOs as Project Media Share, Yele Haiti, C.A.R.E. and Procter & Gamble's Children's Safe Water Program.
Pitbull and Akon:
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed