SOS Help for Haiti: Chris Brown Urges Fans to Donate During His Set
More and more performers show their support for the February 5 benefit concert at the Miami's American Airlines Arena and Chris Brown is one of them. Wearing dark-colored outfit, the R&B performer starts his set with his ballad track "Crawl".
"We want to thank all y'all for coming out here tonight," he delivers his message at the end of the song. "Do whatever y'all can to support. For you all watching at home, do whatever you can - donate!" He then makes another live performance, this time singing "With You".
Other performers of the evening are Nas who joins forces with Damian Marley, Monica who teams up with Ludacris and Wyclef Jean who takes the stage once again, only this time with Akon. The concert is co-hosted by P. Diddy and Queen Latifah.
Nas and Damian Marley:
Monica and Ludacris:
Wyclef Jean and Akon:
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle