Joe Jonas Replaced by Cody Longo on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas is no longer attached to "Brothers & Sisters". The Jonas Brothers member who is slated to make his first guest TV appearance in the drama backed out due to scheduling conflict. He was initially tapped to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker.
However, the series has found a replacement for him in Cody Longo. Known as Nicky Russo on ABC Family's "Make It or Break It", Longo is now the 16-year-old Tommy in a two-hour flashback episode. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Longo wrote on his Twitter that he would begin shooting his scene next week but has met Getty on Friday, February 5. "Meeting with Balthazar Getty today to prep and recur as a younger him on Brothers & Sisters," he wrote.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'