Joe Jonas Replaced by Cody Longo on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas is no longer attached to "Brothers & Sisters". The Jonas Brothers member who is slated to make his first guest TV appearance in the drama backed out due to scheduling conflict. He was initially tapped to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker.
However, the series has found a replacement for him in Cody Longo. Known as Nicky Russo on ABC Family's "Make It or Break It", Longo is now the 16-year-old Tommy in a two-hour flashback episode. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Longo wrote on his Twitter that he would begin shooting his scene next week but has met Getty on Friday, February 5. "Meeting with Balthazar Getty today to prep and recur as a younger him on Brothers & Sisters," he wrote.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart