Joe Jonas Replaced by Cody Longo on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas is no longer attached to "Brothers & Sisters". The Jonas Brothers member who is slated to make his first guest TV appearance in the drama backed out due to scheduling conflict. He was initially tapped to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker.
However, the series has found a replacement for him in Cody Longo. Known as Nicky Russo on ABC Family's "Make It or Break It", Longo is now the 16-year-old Tommy in a two-hour flashback episode. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Longo wrote on his Twitter that he would begin shooting his scene next week but has met Getty on Friday, February 5. "Meeting with Balthazar Getty today to prep and recur as a younger him on Brothers & Sisters," he wrote.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues