Joe Jonas Replaced by Cody Longo on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas is no longer attached to "Brothers & Sisters". The Jonas Brothers member who is slated to make his first guest TV appearance in the drama backed out due to scheduling conflict. He was initially tapped to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker.
However, the series has found a replacement for him in Cody Longo. Known as Nicky Russo on ABC Family's "Make It or Break It", Longo is now the 16-year-old Tommy in a two-hour flashback episode. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Longo wrote on his Twitter that he would begin shooting his scene next week but has met Getty on Friday, February 5. "Meeting with Balthazar Getty today to prep and recur as a younger him on Brothers & Sisters," he wrote.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?