SOS Help for Haiti: Keri Hilson, Robin Thicke and Other Performances
The American Airlines Arena in Miami has been packed with concertgoers on February 5. The likes of Keri Hilson and Robin Thicke come onto the stage to sing their songs for the cause which is part of the "Hope for Haiti Now" effort which has been kicked off earlier in January.
Opening the Friday's fund-raising concert is Wyclef Jean who raps in Haitian Creole. "Get ready - I want to welcome y'all to Haiti. ... I'm gonna teach y'all what I call Creole 101," he says. Afterwards, he delivers verses from "Hold On".
Mary J. Blige and Busta Rhymes are the next performers. "Put your hands in air. Tell Haiti they're gonna make it tonight, because we are their 'Bridge Over Troubled Water," she tells the crowd before making a duet with Jazmine Sullivan. Meanwhile, Busta chooses to go solo during his set.
The two-hour concert is co-hosted by P. Diddy and Queen Latifah. "We are here tonight because our sisters and brothers in Haiti remain in trouble," she states. "The country is still in an emergency situation - they need our help."
Like George Clooney's benefit show, it also sees big celebrities picking up phone call from the generous people. One of the stars involved, Justin Bieber, tweets about his participation, "Answering phones for the SOS Help for Haiti Benefit right now on BET, VH1, and MTV. Please support. I will be performing soon."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby