Chrisette Michele Working With Pharrell Williams for New Album
Chrisette Michele is prepping for another studio album. The singer, who released her second studio album in May 2009, has kicked off the recording process for the project and tagged Pharrell Williams to lend a helping hand.
Chrisette and The Neptunes' member recently hooked up in a recording studio in Miami to make music together. According to an eyewitness, they crafted a track called "Dancing Shoes". When recording the song, N.E.R.D's rapper is described as playing the role of "a teacher in regards to creating a path to show Chrisette 'I've been there and done that'."
The album is yet to be titled. It is aimed to follow up her last year's release "Epiphany" which debuted at No. 1 with 83,000 units on Billboard Hot 200 and became her first chart topper.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill