Chrisette Michele Working With Pharrell Williams for New Album
Chrisette Michele is prepping for another studio album. The singer, who released her second studio album in May 2009, has kicked off the recording process for the project and tagged Pharrell Williams to lend a helping hand.
Chrisette and The Neptunes' member recently hooked up in a recording studio in Miami to make music together. According to an eyewitness, they crafted a track called "Dancing Shoes". When recording the song, N.E.R.D's rapper is described as playing the role of "a teacher in regards to creating a path to show Chrisette 'I've been there and done that'."
The album is yet to be titled. It is aimed to follow up her last year's release "Epiphany" which debuted at No. 1 with 83,000 units on Billboard Hot 200 and became her first chart topper.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo