Chrisette Michele Working With Pharrell Williams for New Album
Chrisette Michele is prepping for another studio album. The singer, who released her second studio album in May 2009, has kicked off the recording process for the project and tagged Pharrell Williams to lend a helping hand.
Chrisette and The Neptunes' member recently hooked up in a recording studio in Miami to make music together. According to an eyewitness, they crafted a track called "Dancing Shoes". When recording the song, N.E.R.D's rapper is described as playing the role of "a teacher in regards to creating a path to show Chrisette 'I've been there and done that'."
The album is yet to be titled. It is aimed to follow up her last year's release "Epiphany" which debuted at No. 1 with 83,000 units on Billboard Hot 200 and became her first chart topper.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance