Chrisette Michele Working With Pharrell Williams for New Album
Chrisette Michele is prepping for another studio album. The singer, who released her second studio album in May 2009, has kicked off the recording process for the project and tagged Pharrell Williams to lend a helping hand.
Chrisette and The Neptunes' member recently hooked up in a recording studio in Miami to make music together. According to an eyewitness, they crafted a track called "Dancing Shoes". When recording the song, N.E.R.D's rapper is described as playing the role of "a teacher in regards to creating a path to show Chrisette 'I've been there and done that'."
The album is yet to be titled. It is aimed to follow up her last year's release "Epiphany" which debuted at No. 1 with 83,000 units on Billboard Hot 200 and became her first chart topper.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami