Chrisette Michele Working With Pharrell Williams for New Album
Chrisette Michele is prepping for another studio album. The singer, who released her second studio album in May 2009, has kicked off the recording process for the project and tagged Pharrell Williams to lend a helping hand.
Chrisette and The Neptunes' member recently hooked up in a recording studio in Miami to make music together. According to an eyewitness, they crafted a track called "Dancing Shoes". When recording the song, N.E.R.D's rapper is described as playing the role of "a teacher in regards to creating a path to show Chrisette 'I've been there and done that'."
The album is yet to be titled. It is aimed to follow up her last year's release "Epiphany" which debuted at No. 1 with 83,000 units on Billboard Hot 200 and became her first chart topper.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO