'Repo Men' and 'Underworld 4' Set New Release Dates
Box Office Mojo has come out with new updates of release schedule for several upcoming films. According to the site, Universal Pictures has moved up release date for "Repo Men". Initially scheduled to be debuted on April 2, this sci-fi thriller, starring Jude Law as a repo man who struggles to pay his artificial heart or it is taken off his body, will be dropped earlier, on March 19.
Meanwhile, Sony's Screen Gems has changed release dates for highly-anticipated "Underworld 4". The follow-up to 2009 "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" which was originally slated for January 21, 2011 release is now pushed back to September 23 the same year.
Other films from Screen Gems which have new release dates are "The Roommate", "Takers" and "Priest". "The Roommate" that has Leighton Meester and Cam Gigandet among the cast ensemble has been bumped from September 17, 2010 to February 4, 2011, while Matt Dillon-starring action thriller "Takers" which was set for May 14 release has been moved to August 20.
As for "Priest", the horror sci-fi starring Paul Bettany, it has been pushed back to January 14, 2011 from its old date of August 20 since it will be given 3-D treatment. Additionally, the studio has set release date for Amanda Bynes-starring comedy "Easy A", scheduling it to hit U.S. theaters on September 17.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences