Video: Justin Bieber, Rihanna and More Rocking Super Bowl Fan Jam
The concert series to celebrate Super Bowl XLIV has been kicked off with Nick Cannon and TV anchor Nancy O'Dell as the hosts. Justin Bieber and Rihanna performed along with JoJo, Timbaland and Young Jeezy on the first day of the gig.
Bieber delivered his Ludacris-assisted single "Baby" in a solo performance on February 4. Meanwhile, Rihanna sang a medley of her hit singles; "Wait Your Turn", "Disturbia", "Live Your Life", "Russian Roulette" and "Rude Boy". Moreover, she teamed up with Jeezy in "Hard".
As for Timbaland, he joined forces with JoJo, singing "Lose Control". Additionally, the powerhouse producer took the stage to entertain concertgoers at the South Beach of Miami with "Carry Out" sans his collaborator Justin Timberlake. One of the NFL players who came to the gig was Tony Gonzalez from the Atlanta Falcons.
The second and final day of the Fan Jam series will be held the next day. Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are tapped to rock the event with singles from their latest studio installments. Telemundo stars Leti Coo and Jessi Losada will host the Friday night's festivity along with actor Karim Mendiburu. Like the Thursday concert, the second show is also free of charge.
Justin Bieber - "Baby"
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes