Video: Justin Bieber, Rihanna and More Rocking Super Bowl Fan Jam
The concert series to celebrate Super Bowl XLIV has been kicked off with Nick Cannon and TV anchor Nancy O'Dell as the hosts. Justin Bieber and Rihanna performed along with JoJo, Timbaland and Young Jeezy on the first day of the gig.
Bieber delivered his Ludacris-assisted single "Baby" in a solo performance on February 4. Meanwhile, Rihanna sang a medley of her hit singles; "Wait Your Turn", "Disturbia", "Live Your Life", "Russian Roulette" and "Rude Boy". Moreover, she teamed up with Jeezy in "Hard".
As for Timbaland, he joined forces with JoJo, singing "Lose Control". Additionally, the powerhouse producer took the stage to entertain concertgoers at the South Beach of Miami with "Carry Out" sans his collaborator Justin Timberlake. One of the NFL players who came to the gig was Tony Gonzalez from the Atlanta Falcons.
The second and final day of the Fan Jam series will be held the next day. Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are tapped to rock the event with singles from their latest studio installments. Telemundo stars Leti Coo and Jessi Losada will host the Friday night's festivity along with actor Karim Mendiburu. Like the Thursday concert, the second show is also free of charge.
Justin Bieber - "Baby"
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video