Video: Justin Bieber, Rihanna and More Rocking Super Bowl Fan Jam
The concert series to celebrate Super Bowl XLIV has been kicked off with Nick Cannon and TV anchor Nancy O'Dell as the hosts. Justin Bieber and Rihanna performed along with JoJo, Timbaland and Young Jeezy on the first day of the gig.
Bieber delivered his Ludacris-assisted single "Baby" in a solo performance on February 4. Meanwhile, Rihanna sang a medley of her hit singles; "Wait Your Turn", "Disturbia", "Live Your Life", "Russian Roulette" and "Rude Boy". Moreover, she teamed up with Jeezy in "Hard".
As for Timbaland, he joined forces with JoJo, singing "Lose Control". Additionally, the powerhouse producer took the stage to entertain concertgoers at the South Beach of Miami with "Carry Out" sans his collaborator Justin Timberlake. One of the NFL players who came to the gig was Tony Gonzalez from the Atlanta Falcons.
The second and final day of the Fan Jam series will be held the next day. Nelly Furtado, Paulina Rubio and Pitbull are tapped to rock the event with singles from their latest studio installments. Telemundo stars Leti Coo and Jessi Losada will host the Friday night's festivity along with actor Karim Mendiburu. Like the Thursday concert, the second show is also free of charge.
Justin Bieber - "Baby"
Rihanna - "Wait Your Turn" / "Disturbia" / "Live Your Life"
Rihanna - "Russian Roullete" / "Hard" / "Rude Boy"
Timbaland and JoJo - "Lose Control"
Timbaland - "Carry Out"
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift