New 'Robin Hood' Super Bowl Spot Comes Out
Super Bowl Ad has given glimpses of new footage from "Robin Hood". Set to be aired during Super Bowl XLIV which will be kicked off on February 6, the snippet offers a look at many action scenes as well as sharing the twist when the titular character is dealing with his love relationship while leading a war to save his home village from a tyranny.
Based on the Robin Hood legend, the film follows Sir Robin Hood of Locksley, Earl of Huntington, who has returned to Nottingham after fighting in the Third Crusade just to find the oppression caused by the new Sheriff of Nottingham. His attempts to cause an uprising then made him being outlawed and cited as an enemy of the state. At the same time, Robin must also win the affection of the recently widowed Maid Marian.
Coming from Ridley Scott, the man behind "Gladiator", "Robin Hood" was initially entitled "Nottingham". Russell Crowe leads with Cate Blanchett, Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, and Danny Huston in supporting roles. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on May 14.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip