New 'Robin Hood' Super Bowl Spot Comes Out
Super Bowl Ad has given glimpses of new footage from "Robin Hood". Set to be aired during Super Bowl XLIV which will be kicked off on February 6, the snippet offers a look at many action scenes as well as sharing the twist when the titular character is dealing with his love relationship while leading a war to save his home village from a tyranny.
Based on the Robin Hood legend, the film follows Sir Robin Hood of Locksley, Earl of Huntington, who has returned to Nottingham after fighting in the Third Crusade just to find the oppression caused by the new Sheriff of Nottingham. His attempts to cause an uprising then made him being outlawed and cited as an enemy of the state. At the same time, Robin must also win the affection of the recently widowed Maid Marian.
Coming from Ridley Scott, the man behind "Gladiator", "Robin Hood" was initially entitled "Nottingham". Russell Crowe leads with Cate Blanchett, Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, and Danny Huston in supporting roles. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on May 14.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics