New 'Robin Hood' Super Bowl Spot Comes Out
Super Bowl Ad has given glimpses of new footage from "Robin Hood". Set to be aired during Super Bowl XLIV which will be kicked off on February 6, the snippet offers a look at many action scenes as well as sharing the twist when the titular character is dealing with his love relationship while leading a war to save his home village from a tyranny.
Based on the Robin Hood legend, the film follows Sir Robin Hood of Locksley, Earl of Huntington, who has returned to Nottingham after fighting in the Third Crusade just to find the oppression caused by the new Sheriff of Nottingham. His attempts to cause an uprising then made him being outlawed and cited as an enemy of the state. At the same time, Robin must also win the affection of the recently widowed Maid Marian.
Coming from Ridley Scott, the man behind "Gladiator", "Robin Hood" was initially entitled "Nottingham". Russell Crowe leads with Cate Blanchett, Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, and Danny Huston in supporting roles. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on May 14.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?