New 'Robin Hood' Super Bowl Spot Comes Out
Super Bowl Ad has given glimpses of new footage from "Robin Hood". Set to be aired during Super Bowl XLIV which will be kicked off on February 6, the snippet offers a look at many action scenes as well as sharing the twist when the titular character is dealing with his love relationship while leading a war to save his home village from a tyranny.
Based on the Robin Hood legend, the film follows Sir Robin Hood of Locksley, Earl of Huntington, who has returned to Nottingham after fighting in the Third Crusade just to find the oppression caused by the new Sheriff of Nottingham. His attempts to cause an uprising then made him being outlawed and cited as an enemy of the state. At the same time, Robin must also win the affection of the recently widowed Maid Marian.
Coming from Ridley Scott, the man behind "Gladiator", "Robin Hood" was initially entitled "Nottingham". Russell Crowe leads with Cate Blanchett, Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, and Danny Huston in supporting roles. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on May 14.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!