New 'Robin Hood' Super Bowl Spot Comes Out
Super Bowl Ad has given glimpses of new footage from "Robin Hood". Set to be aired during Super Bowl XLIV which will be kicked off on February 6, the snippet offers a look at many action scenes as well as sharing the twist when the titular character is dealing with his love relationship while leading a war to save his home village from a tyranny.
Based on the Robin Hood legend, the film follows Sir Robin Hood of Locksley, Earl of Huntington, who has returned to Nottingham after fighting in the Third Crusade just to find the oppression caused by the new Sheriff of Nottingham. His attempts to cause an uprising then made him being outlawed and cited as an enemy of the state. At the same time, Robin must also win the affection of the recently widowed Maid Marian.
Coming from Ridley Scott, the man behind "Gladiator", "Robin Hood" was initially entitled "Nottingham". Russell Crowe leads with Cate Blanchett, Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, and Danny Huston in supporting roles. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on May 14.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune