On Set Pics of 'The Good Doctor': Orlando Bloom Swimming in the Surf
The cameras have rolled for the production of "The Good Doctor". On Thursday, January 4, lead actor Orlando Bloom has been seen filming his part on a beach in California, Los Angeles. Donning a blue shirt matched with black trousers, he was pictured running enthusiastically towards the sea. Later, he made his clothes wet as he soaked into the water.
"The Good Doctor" centers on Dr. Martin Ploeck, a frustrated doctor who has spent his life looking to impress his superiors and colleagues. When his 18-year-old patient, admitted for a kidney infection, provides him with the esteem he so craves, the doctor tampers with her treatment so that she'll have to stay at the hospital with him.
Beside starring in it, Orlando Bloom also serves as producer alongside Jonathan King and Dan Etheridge. Bloom is additionally joined by Michael Pena, Troy Garity, Courtney Ford, Taraji P. Henson and many others in the cast ensemble for this indie flick. The drama thriller is planned to be released in 2011.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame