On Set Pics of 'The Good Doctor': Orlando Bloom Swimming in the Surf
The cameras have rolled for the production of "The Good Doctor". On Thursday, January 4, lead actor Orlando Bloom has been seen filming his part on a beach in California, Los Angeles. Donning a blue shirt matched with black trousers, he was pictured running enthusiastically towards the sea. Later, he made his clothes wet as he soaked into the water.
"The Good Doctor" centers on Dr. Martin Ploeck, a frustrated doctor who has spent his life looking to impress his superiors and colleagues. When his 18-year-old patient, admitted for a kidney infection, provides him with the esteem he so craves, the doctor tampers with her treatment so that she'll have to stay at the hospital with him.
Beside starring in it, Orlando Bloom also serves as producer alongside Jonathan King and Dan Etheridge. Bloom is additionally joined by Michael Pena, Troy Garity, Courtney Ford, Taraji P. Henson and many others in the cast ensemble for this indie flick. The drama thriller is planned to be released in 2011.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum