On Set Pics of 'The Good Doctor': Orlando Bloom Swimming in the Surf
The cameras have rolled for the production of "The Good Doctor". On Thursday, January 4, lead actor Orlando Bloom has been seen filming his part on a beach in California, Los Angeles. Donning a blue shirt matched with black trousers, he was pictured running enthusiastically towards the sea. Later, he made his clothes wet as he soaked into the water.
"The Good Doctor" centers on Dr. Martin Ploeck, a frustrated doctor who has spent his life looking to impress his superiors and colleagues. When his 18-year-old patient, admitted for a kidney infection, provides him with the esteem he so craves, the doctor tampers with her treatment so that she'll have to stay at the hospital with him.
Beside starring in it, Orlando Bloom also serves as producer alongside Jonathan King and Dan Etheridge. Bloom is additionally joined by Michael Pena, Troy Garity, Courtney Ford, Taraji P. Henson and many others in the cast ensemble for this indie flick. The drama thriller is planned to be released in 2011.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding