On Set Pics of 'The Good Doctor': Orlando Bloom Swimming in the Surf
The cameras have rolled for the production of "The Good Doctor". On Thursday, January 4, lead actor Orlando Bloom has been seen filming his part on a beach in California, Los Angeles. Donning a blue shirt matched with black trousers, he was pictured running enthusiastically towards the sea. Later, he made his clothes wet as he soaked into the water.
"The Good Doctor" centers on Dr. Martin Ploeck, a frustrated doctor who has spent his life looking to impress his superiors and colleagues. When his 18-year-old patient, admitted for a kidney infection, provides him with the esteem he so craves, the doctor tampers with her treatment so that she'll have to stay at the hospital with him.
Beside starring in it, Orlando Bloom also serves as producer alongside Jonathan King and Dan Etheridge. Bloom is additionally joined by Michael Pena, Troy Garity, Courtney Ford, Taraji P. Henson and many others in the cast ensemble for this indie flick. The drama thriller is planned to be released in 2011.
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot