Casey Johnson Died Out of Natural Causes
Tila Tequila's fiancee Casey Johnson died out of lack of insulin in her body system. The Johnson & Johnson heiress who was found dead on January 4, had been diagnosed with diabetes since childhood and the same disease ended her life, the Los Angeles Coroner's office announced on Thursday, February 4.
The specific cause of death is "diabetic ketoacidosis", a life-threatening condition resulting from the shortage of insulin which leads to the release of poisonous acid called ketones in blood. For people with diabetes, it is important to keep the level of insulin in the body stable by injecting the fluid regularly.
Beside insulin-bound, Johnson also has a history of substance abuse. However, the coroner ruled out any other contributing factors to her death beside the diabetes. Johnson is believed to have slipped into comas at least twice before her death.
Found lifeless in her home, Johnson reportedly was in a party the night before her death. The 30-year-old allegedly neglected to take her insulin regularly and was not following a strict diet or taking necessary medications to maintain her health prior to the unfortunate event.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think