'The Last Airbender' Shares New Scenes in Super Bowl Spot
Paramount Pictures has finally released a new sneak peek at "The Last Airbender" through a Super Bowl spot. Though shorter than the previously released teaser, the new snippet offers new footage from the film while focusing on Noah Ringer's Aang showing his fighting skills.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world.
In addition to Noah Ringer, the film has Jackson Rathbone playing Sokka and Nicola Peltz starring as Katara. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. Directed and written by M. Night Shyamalan, this sci-fi will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on July 2.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash