'The Last Airbender' Shares New Scenes in Super Bowl Spot
Paramount Pictures has finally released a new sneak peek at "The Last Airbender" through a Super Bowl spot. Though shorter than the previously released teaser, the new snippet offers new footage from the film while focusing on Noah Ringer's Aang showing his fighting skills.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world.
In addition to Noah Ringer, the film has Jackson Rathbone playing Sokka and Nicola Peltz starring as Katara. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. Directed and written by M. Night Shyamalan, this sci-fi will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on July 2.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star