'The Last Airbender' Shares New Scenes in Super Bowl Spot
Paramount Pictures has finally released a new sneak peek at "The Last Airbender" through a Super Bowl spot. Though shorter than the previously released teaser, the new snippet offers new footage from the film while focusing on Noah Ringer's Aang showing his fighting skills.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world.
In addition to Noah Ringer, the film has Jackson Rathbone playing Sokka and Nicola Peltz starring as Katara. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. Directed and written by M. Night Shyamalan, this sci-fi will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on July 2.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos