'The Last Airbender' Shares New Scenes in Super Bowl Spot
Paramount Pictures has finally released a new sneak peek at "The Last Airbender" through a Super Bowl spot. Though shorter than the previously released teaser, the new snippet offers new footage from the film while focusing on Noah Ringer's Aang showing his fighting skills.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world.
In addition to Noah Ringer, the film has Jackson Rathbone playing Sokka and Nicola Peltz starring as Katara. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. Directed and written by M. Night Shyamalan, this sci-fi will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on July 2.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna