Jason and Molly's Wedding to Invite the Drama
The drama on last season's "The Bachelor" could continue in the wedding of Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney this March. Life & Style heard from an insider that ABC takes control of their wedding guests list. The Alphabet wants a "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" reunion even if it means Jason and Molly do not know them well.
The problem is, Melissa Rycroft whom Jason picked only to be dumped for Molly at the end, is allegedly invited. Molly is fine with the other reality show stars but thinks that inviting Melissa crosses the line. "Molly is fine with that, but she's not especially thrilled about Melissa attending her wedding, because she thinks it will turn into a circus," the insider said.
Melissa's presence is not yet confirmed but another woman in Jason's history is definitely coming. DeAnna Pappas, who rejected Jason during her season as bachelorette said, "I'll be there with my boyfriend, Stephen. I am so happy that Jason found Molly, as they really are the perfect couple."
Host Chris Harrison himself has admitted that ABC execs have a lot to do with the wedding. "It's odd when you're trying to schedule a TV wedding because you have to think about the date, time, length and how it's going to fit, so that side of it is very unromantic and impersonal," he wrote on EW blog.
"The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" will be televised on March 8.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'