Jason and Molly's Wedding to Invite the Drama
The drama on last season's "The Bachelor" could continue in the wedding of Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney this March. Life & Style heard from an insider that ABC takes control of their wedding guests list. The Alphabet wants a "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" reunion even if it means Jason and Molly do not know them well.
The problem is, Melissa Rycroft whom Jason picked only to be dumped for Molly at the end, is allegedly invited. Molly is fine with the other reality show stars but thinks that inviting Melissa crosses the line. "Molly is fine with that, but she's not especially thrilled about Melissa attending her wedding, because she thinks it will turn into a circus," the insider said.
Melissa's presence is not yet confirmed but another woman in Jason's history is definitely coming. DeAnna Pappas, who rejected Jason during her season as bachelorette said, "I'll be there with my boyfriend, Stephen. I am so happy that Jason found Molly, as they really are the perfect couple."
Host Chris Harrison himself has admitted that ABC execs have a lot to do with the wedding. "It's odd when you're trying to schedule a TV wedding because you have to think about the date, time, length and how it's going to fit, so that side of it is very unromantic and impersonal," he wrote on EW blog.
"The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" will be televised on March 8.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera