Jason and Molly's Wedding to Invite the Drama
The drama on last season's "The Bachelor" could continue in the wedding of Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney this March. Life & Style heard from an insider that ABC takes control of their wedding guests list. The Alphabet wants a "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" reunion even if it means Jason and Molly do not know them well.
The problem is, Melissa Rycroft whom Jason picked only to be dumped for Molly at the end, is allegedly invited. Molly is fine with the other reality show stars but thinks that inviting Melissa crosses the line. "Molly is fine with that, but she's not especially thrilled about Melissa attending her wedding, because she thinks it will turn into a circus," the insider said.
Melissa's presence is not yet confirmed but another woman in Jason's history is definitely coming. DeAnna Pappas, who rejected Jason during her season as bachelorette said, "I'll be there with my boyfriend, Stephen. I am so happy that Jason found Molly, as they really are the perfect couple."
Host Chris Harrison himself has admitted that ABC execs have a lot to do with the wedding. "It's odd when you're trying to schedule a TV wedding because you have to think about the date, time, length and how it's going to fit, so that side of it is very unromantic and impersonal," he wrote on EW blog.
"The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" will be televised on March 8.
More The Bachelor News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics