'The Fast and the Furious 5' Coming in 2011
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are going to hit the road for the fifth time with "The Fast and the Furious" film franchise. Variety has reported that Universal Pictures is going to make another sequel of the film series with the two lead actors attached to the project which is entitled "Fast Five".
Additionally, the studio has also closed deals with director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return to the next movie. Lin has directed the two previous sequels, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" and "Fast and Furious", while Moritz has produced every film in the series since 2001 "The Fast and the Furious".
The story of "Fast Five" will see Diesel's Dom and Walker's Brian as fugitives and being pursued by relentless lawmen. The production is scheduled to be kicked off later this year with the script provided by Chris Morgan. Universal eyes 2011 release for this upcoming action movie.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!