'The Fast and the Furious 5' Coming in 2011
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are going to hit the road for the fifth time with "The Fast and the Furious" film franchise. Variety has reported that Universal Pictures is going to make another sequel of the film series with the two lead actors attached to the project which is entitled "Fast Five".
Additionally, the studio has also closed deals with director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return to the next movie. Lin has directed the two previous sequels, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" and "Fast and Furious", while Moritz has produced every film in the series since 2001 "The Fast and the Furious".
The story of "Fast Five" will see Diesel's Dom and Walker's Brian as fugitives and being pursued by relentless lawmen. The production is scheduled to be kicked off later this year with the script provided by Chris Morgan. Universal eyes 2011 release for this upcoming action movie.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer