'The Fast and the Furious 5' Coming in 2011
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are going to hit the road for the fifth time with "The Fast and the Furious" film franchise. Variety has reported that Universal Pictures is going to make another sequel of the film series with the two lead actors attached to the project which is entitled "Fast Five".
Additionally, the studio has also closed deals with director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return to the next movie. Lin has directed the two previous sequels, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" and "Fast and Furious", while Moritz has produced every film in the series since 2001 "The Fast and the Furious".
The story of "Fast Five" will see Diesel's Dom and Walker's Brian as fugitives and being pursued by relentless lawmen. The production is scheduled to be kicked off later this year with the script provided by Chris Morgan. Universal eyes 2011 release for this upcoming action movie.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap