'The Fast and the Furious 5' Coming in 2011
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are going to hit the road for the fifth time with "The Fast and the Furious" film franchise. Variety has reported that Universal Pictures is going to make another sequel of the film series with the two lead actors attached to the project which is entitled "Fast Five".
Additionally, the studio has also closed deals with director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return to the next movie. Lin has directed the two previous sequels, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" and "Fast and Furious", while Moritz has produced every film in the series since 2001 "The Fast and the Furious".
The story of "Fast Five" will see Diesel's Dom and Walker's Brian as fugitives and being pursued by relentless lawmen. The production is scheduled to be kicked off later this year with the script provided by Chris Morgan. Universal eyes 2011 release for this upcoming action movie.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance