'The Fast and the Furious 5' Coming in 2011
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are going to hit the road for the fifth time with "The Fast and the Furious" film franchise. Variety has reported that Universal Pictures is going to make another sequel of the film series with the two lead actors attached to the project which is entitled "Fast Five".
Additionally, the studio has also closed deals with director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return to the next movie. Lin has directed the two previous sequels, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" and "Fast and Furious", while Moritz has produced every film in the series since 2001 "The Fast and the Furious".
The story of "Fast Five" will see Diesel's Dom and Walker's Brian as fugitives and being pursued by relentless lawmen. The production is scheduled to be kicked off later this year with the script provided by Chris Morgan. Universal eyes 2011 release for this upcoming action movie.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs