Video: Shontelle Doing Photoshoot for Her New Album
Shontelle promises to bring an edgy and sexy side of her in a new album "No Gravity" which was previously titled "Licky". Sporting a skimpy outfit, she recently did a photoshoot for the album with photographer Robert Ascroft.
Beside showing the new Shontelle, the album is also promised to contain harder and edgier sounds. As a follow-up to the lead single "Licky (Under the Covers)", an Arnthor Birgisson-produced song called "Impossible" will be released for digital download on February 9.
In support of the second single, an accompanying music video is scheduled to be shot in Los Angeles. TAJ, Anthony Mandler's protege, will be sitting behind the lens for the filming. The album itself is slated to come out in the 2nd quarter of this year.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album