Video: Shontelle Doing Photoshoot for Her New Album
Shontelle promises to bring an edgy and sexy side of her in a new album "No Gravity" which was previously titled "Licky". Sporting a skimpy outfit, she recently did a photoshoot for the album with photographer Robert Ascroft.
Beside showing the new Shontelle, the album is also promised to contain harder and edgier sounds. As a follow-up to the lead single "Licky (Under the Covers)", an Arnthor Birgisson-produced song called "Impossible" will be released for digital download on February 9.
In support of the second single, an accompanying music video is scheduled to be shot in Los Angeles. TAJ, Anthony Mandler's protege, will be sitting behind the lens for the filming. The album itself is slated to come out in the 2nd quarter of this year.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed