Katie Price and Alex Reid Celebrated Wedding in Strip Club
Just like their quickie wedding, Katie Price and Alex Reid preferred the untraditional for their honeymoon. The celebrity pair who got married in a Las Vegas chapel on Tuesday, February 2, spent their first night in a strip club instead of a restaurant or a hotel room.
The couple was spotted with some pals at the sin city's Sapphire Gentlemen's Club. The Sun said they spent about $4,000 to rent a private room called The Skybox. With such price, guests were treated with a constant rotation of the club's best lapdancers. "All sorts of stuff goes on up in The Skybox. That's where you get the best treatment," one of the dancers said. "Anything can happen in The Skybox - the girls really let go."
Katie Price who was previously married to Peter Andre did not invite her family to the wedding ceremony which was held at 4 P.M. local time. She was given away by her gay pals and the witnesses included some friends, a TV crew, a security and a magazine staff.
Despite the presence of media, a rep for Katie denied the wedding will be commercialized. "Their decision to marry has not been made with any pre-conceived commercial plan or media deal in place, and their reason for getting married is purely down to their love for each other," the rep said.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'