Katie Price and Alex Reid Celebrated Wedding in Strip Club
Just like their quickie wedding, Katie Price and Alex Reid preferred the untraditional for their honeymoon. The celebrity pair who got married in a Las Vegas chapel on Tuesday, February 2, spent their first night in a strip club instead of a restaurant or a hotel room.
The couple was spotted with some pals at the sin city's Sapphire Gentlemen's Club. The Sun said they spent about $4,000 to rent a private room called The Skybox. With such price, guests were treated with a constant rotation of the club's best lapdancers. "All sorts of stuff goes on up in The Skybox. That's where you get the best treatment," one of the dancers said. "Anything can happen in The Skybox - the girls really let go."
Katie Price who was previously married to Peter Andre did not invite her family to the wedding ceremony which was held at 4 P.M. local time. She was given away by her gay pals and the witnesses included some friends, a TV crew, a security and a magazine staff.
Despite the presence of media, a rep for Katie denied the wedding will be commercialized. "Their decision to marry has not been made with any pre-conceived commercial plan or media deal in place, and their reason for getting married is purely down to their love for each other," the rep said.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia