Video Premiere: AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves'
"Beautiful Thieves" music video from AFI has finally made its way out in full. Arriving via MTV, the video sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters about the concept of the video.
"Beautiful Thieves" is taken from AFI's 2009 studio installment "Crash Love". A promotional effort for the album has been kicked off with a number of live concerts in North America, Asia and Europe.
Recently, the band also launched a Twitter background contest which requires fans to create something creative from "Crash Love" artwork and other images provided on the official contest page. Limited edition of the band's autographed lithograph and a Crash Love necklace are some of the prizes given to the winners.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show