Video Premiere: AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves'
"Beautiful Thieves" music video from AFI has finally made its way out in full. Arriving via MTV, the video sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters about the concept of the video.
"Beautiful Thieves" is taken from AFI's 2009 studio installment "Crash Love". A promotional effort for the album has been kicked off with a number of live concerts in North America, Asia and Europe.
Recently, the band also launched a Twitter background contest which requires fans to create something creative from "Crash Love" artwork and other images provided on the official contest page. Limited edition of the band's autographed lithograph and a Crash Love necklace are some of the prizes given to the winners.
AFI's "Beautiful Thieves" music video
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama