Video Premiere: AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves'
"Beautiful Thieves" music video from AFI has finally made its way out in full. Arriving via MTV, the video sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters about the concept of the video.
"Beautiful Thieves" is taken from AFI's 2009 studio installment "Crash Love". A promotional effort for the album has been kicked off with a number of live concerts in North America, Asia and Europe.
Recently, the band also launched a Twitter background contest which requires fans to create something creative from "Crash Love" artwork and other images provided on the official contest page. Limited edition of the band's autographed lithograph and a Crash Love necklace are some of the prizes given to the winners.
AFI's "Beautiful Thieves" music video
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface