Video Premiere: AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves'
"Beautiful Thieves" music video from AFI has finally made its way out in full. Arriving via MTV, the video sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters about the concept of the video.
"Beautiful Thieves" is taken from AFI's 2009 studio installment "Crash Love". A promotional effort for the album has been kicked off with a number of live concerts in North America, Asia and Europe.
Recently, the band also launched a Twitter background contest which requires fans to create something creative from "Crash Love" artwork and other images provided on the official contest page. Limited edition of the band's autographed lithograph and a Crash Love necklace are some of the prizes given to the winners.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection