Video Premiere: AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves'
"Beautiful Thieves" music video from AFI has finally made its way out in full. Arriving via MTV, the video sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters about the concept of the video.
"Beautiful Thieves" is taken from AFI's 2009 studio installment "Crash Love". A promotional effort for the album has been kicked off with a number of live concerts in North America, Asia and Europe.
Recently, the band also launched a Twitter background contest which requires fans to create something creative from "Crash Love" artwork and other images provided on the official contest page. Limited edition of the band's autographed lithograph and a Crash Love necklace are some of the prizes given to the winners.
AFI's "Beautiful Thieves" music video
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character