Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter IV' Is Prepared for 2011 Release
Lil Wayne is expected to roll out the next installment of "Tha Carter" album series soon after he gets out of the jail next year. Realizing that his jail time is getting closer, the rapper spent the past few days in the studio, making music for the forthcoming release.
"I don't like to stop," Weezy told Rolling Stone in its March issue. "I believe you stop when you die." To keep him staying close to music while living behind the bars, the musician who will go to jail on February 9 said, "I'll have an iPod, and I'll make sure they keep sending me beats."
Weezy's crew in Young Money refer "Tha Carter IV" to "C4" which is ready to explode the music industry. The album actually has been hinted since September 2008, three months after he released Grammy-winning effort "Tha Carter III".
To tide his fans over while he is locked in the jail, "Rebirth" is released across the U.S. on February 2. Also, "We Are the World" remake in which he fills in Bob Dylan's part will treat his devotees who don't get enough of him.
More Lil Wayne News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday