Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter IV' Is Prepared for 2011 Release
Lil Wayne is expected to roll out the next installment of "Tha Carter" album series soon after he gets out of the jail next year. Realizing that his jail time is getting closer, the rapper spent the past few days in the studio, making music for the forthcoming release.
"I don't like to stop," Weezy told Rolling Stone in its March issue. "I believe you stop when you die." To keep him staying close to music while living behind the bars, the musician who will go to jail on February 9 said, "I'll have an iPod, and I'll make sure they keep sending me beats."
Weezy's crew in Young Money refer "Tha Carter IV" to "C4" which is ready to explode the music industry. The album actually has been hinted since September 2008, three months after he released Grammy-winning effort "Tha Carter III".
To tide his fans over while he is locked in the jail, "Rebirth" is released across the U.S. on February 2. Also, "We Are the World" remake in which he fills in Bob Dylan's part will treat his devotees who don't get enough of him.
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen