Eminem NOT Reuniting With Ex-Wife
The rumor set ablaze by Star Magazine that Eminem is reuniting with ex-wife Kim Mathers has been dismissed. Kim is neither getting back to her Grammy winning former lover whom she married twice nor pregnant with his baby, as the tabloid reported on its latest cover.
"Contrary to false rumors spread by unreliable tabloids, Marshall and Kim Mathers are not romantically reunited in any way, nor are they expecting a child together," says the rapper's rep, Dennis Dennehy. "They are a divorced couple who share custody of their daughter and maintain a friendly relationship."
Embarking on an on- and off-relationship, the couple is parents to 14-year-old Hailie Jade Scott. They got married for the first time in 1999 but the marriage only lasted two years. They gave their romance a second go, exchanging vows in January 2006 before heading to divorce in December the same year.
More Eminem News
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser