Eminem NOT Reuniting With Ex-Wife
The rumor set ablaze by Star Magazine that Eminem is reuniting with ex-wife Kim Mathers has been dismissed. Kim is neither getting back to her Grammy winning former lover whom she married twice nor pregnant with his baby, as the tabloid reported on its latest cover.
"Contrary to false rumors spread by unreliable tabloids, Marshall and Kim Mathers are not romantically reunited in any way, nor are they expecting a child together," says the rapper's rep, Dennis Dennehy. "They are a divorced couple who share custody of their daughter and maintain a friendly relationship."
Embarking on an on- and off-relationship, the couple is parents to 14-year-old Hailie Jade Scott. They got married for the first time in 1999 but the marriage only lasted two years. They gave their romance a second go, exchanging vows in January 2006 before heading to divorce in December the same year.
More Eminem News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans