Eminem NOT Reuniting With Ex-Wife
The rumor set ablaze by Star Magazine that Eminem is reuniting with ex-wife Kim Mathers has been dismissed. Kim is neither getting back to her Grammy winning former lover whom she married twice nor pregnant with his baby, as the tabloid reported on its latest cover.
"Contrary to false rumors spread by unreliable tabloids, Marshall and Kim Mathers are not romantically reunited in any way, nor are they expecting a child together," says the rapper's rep, Dennis Dennehy. "They are a divorced couple who share custody of their daughter and maintain a friendly relationship."
Embarking on an on- and off-relationship, the couple is parents to 14-year-old Hailie Jade Scott. They got married for the first time in 1999 but the marriage only lasted two years. They gave their romance a second go, exchanging vows in January 2006 before heading to divorce in December the same year.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details