Eminem NOT Reuniting With Ex-Wife
The rumor set ablaze by Star Magazine that Eminem is reuniting with ex-wife Kim Mathers has been dismissed. Kim is neither getting back to her Grammy winning former lover whom she married twice nor pregnant with his baby, as the tabloid reported on its latest cover.
"Contrary to false rumors spread by unreliable tabloids, Marshall and Kim Mathers are not romantically reunited in any way, nor are they expecting a child together," says the rapper's rep, Dennis Dennehy. "They are a divorced couple who share custody of their daughter and maintain a friendly relationship."
Embarking on an on- and off-relationship, the couple is parents to 14-year-old Hailie Jade Scott. They got married for the first time in 1999 but the marriage only lasted two years. They gave their romance a second go, exchanging vows in January 2006 before heading to divorce in December the same year.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?