Eminem NOT Reuniting With Ex-Wife
The rumor set ablaze by Star Magazine that Eminem is reuniting with ex-wife Kim Mathers has been dismissed. Kim is neither getting back to her Grammy winning former lover whom she married twice nor pregnant with his baby, as the tabloid reported on its latest cover.
"Contrary to false rumors spread by unreliable tabloids, Marshall and Kim Mathers are not romantically reunited in any way, nor are they expecting a child together," says the rapper's rep, Dennis Dennehy. "They are a divorced couple who share custody of their daughter and maintain a friendly relationship."
Embarking on an on- and off-relationship, the couple is parents to 14-year-old Hailie Jade Scott. They got married for the first time in 1999 but the marriage only lasted two years. They gave their romance a second go, exchanging vows in January 2006 before heading to divorce in December the same year.
More Eminem News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?