'Wanted 2' Has 'Good Script', Shooting Will Start Soon
Talks about "Wanted (2008)" sequel have begun since 2008, not long after the first film gained much success in box office. Though so, the project has not shown its shape yet. Met by IGN, creator of "Wanted" comic books Mark Millar has informed that the upcoming film indeed makes some progress since the script is almost ready.
Not only saying the movie is going to have a "good script", but also Millar believes that the shooting will be kicked off soon. He additionally revealed the plot of "Wanted 2" will fall immediately after the end of the first film and bring the idea of other five fraternities of assassins around the world with James McAvoy's character, Wesley, being hunted by other assassins.
McAvoy has been said to return to "Wanted 2" while Timur Bekmambetov, who has been attached to the upcoming project, has previously uttered his idea to bring Angelina Jolie's Fox back to the film. Meanwhile, "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" co-writer Evan Spiliotopoulos has been hired to pen the script of the follow-up to "Wanted".
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'