'Wanted 2' Has 'Good Script', Shooting Will Start Soon
Talks about "Wanted (2008)" sequel have begun since 2008, not long after the first film gained much success in box office. Though so, the project has not shown its shape yet. Met by IGN, creator of "Wanted" comic books Mark Millar has informed that the upcoming film indeed makes some progress since the script is almost ready.
Not only saying the movie is going to have a "good script", but also Millar believes that the shooting will be kicked off soon. He additionally revealed the plot of "Wanted 2" will fall immediately after the end of the first film and bring the idea of other five fraternities of assassins around the world with James McAvoy's character, Wesley, being hunted by other assassins.
McAvoy has been said to return to "Wanted 2" while Timur Bekmambetov, who has been attached to the upcoming project, has previously uttered his idea to bring Angelina Jolie's Fox back to the film. Meanwhile, "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" co-writer Evan Spiliotopoulos has been hired to pen the script of the follow-up to "Wanted".
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'