'Wanted 2' Has 'Good Script', Shooting Will Start Soon
Talks about "Wanted (2008)" sequel have begun since 2008, not long after the first film gained much success in box office. Though so, the project has not shown its shape yet. Met by IGN, creator of "Wanted" comic books Mark Millar has informed that the upcoming film indeed makes some progress since the script is almost ready.
Not only saying the movie is going to have a "good script", but also Millar believes that the shooting will be kicked off soon. He additionally revealed the plot of "Wanted 2" will fall immediately after the end of the first film and bring the idea of other five fraternities of assassins around the world with James McAvoy's character, Wesley, being hunted by other assassins.
McAvoy has been said to return to "Wanted 2" while Timur Bekmambetov, who has been attached to the upcoming project, has previously uttered his idea to bring Angelina Jolie's Fox back to the film. Meanwhile, "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" co-writer Evan Spiliotopoulos has been hired to pen the script of the follow-up to "Wanted".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'