Janet Jackson Reunites With Jermaine Dupri for New Album
Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri are no longer dating, they will still be spending some of their time together in the studio. The former lovers, who were revealed calling it quits in July 2009, are currently working on Janet's new studio album, producer Bryan-Michael Cox said.
"I'm producing Janet's album with Jermaine and it's going to be hot," the top-notch music maker told Rap-Up at the Christopher "Tricky" Stewart's pre-Grammys party on Friday, January 29. "That's all I can say so far."
In addition to finishing her own record, Janet Jackson also contributes to "We Are the World" remake. She is going to sing her brother Michael Jackson's part in the charity single aimed to benefit the victims of Haitian earthquake.
More Janet Jackson News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says