Janet Jackson Reunites With Jermaine Dupri for New Album
Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri are no longer dating, they will still be spending some of their time together in the studio. The former lovers, who were revealed calling it quits in July 2009, are currently working on Janet's new studio album, producer Bryan-Michael Cox said.
"I'm producing Janet's album with Jermaine and it's going to be hot," the top-notch music maker told Rap-Up at the Christopher "Tricky" Stewart's pre-Grammys party on Friday, January 29. "That's all I can say so far."
In addition to finishing her own record, Janet Jackson also contributes to "We Are the World" remake. She is going to sing her brother Michael Jackson's part in the charity single aimed to benefit the victims of Haitian earthquake.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role