Janet Jackson Reunites With Jermaine Dupri for New Album
Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri are no longer dating, they will still be spending some of their time together in the studio. The former lovers, who were revealed calling it quits in July 2009, are currently working on Janet's new studio album, producer Bryan-Michael Cox said.
"I'm producing Janet's album with Jermaine and it's going to be hot," the top-notch music maker told Rap-Up at the Christopher "Tricky" Stewart's pre-Grammys party on Friday, January 29. "That's all I can say so far."
In addition to finishing her own record, Janet Jackson also contributes to "We Are the World" remake. She is going to sing her brother Michael Jackson's part in the charity single aimed to benefit the victims of Haitian earthquake.
More Janet Jackson News
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online