Tiger Woods to Be Released From Sex Rehab Soon
Tiger Woods allegedly has completed his program at Gentle Path in Hattiesburg, Mississippi where he was treated for sex addiction. The golfer who is hit with multiple cheating scandal will be leaving the facility at the end of this week, picked up by his wife Elin Nordegren.
According to Radar Online, Elin has flown to Mississippi to accompany him upon the release. Last month, it was reported that the model has opted to save their marriage instead of going for divorce. She has even dismissed her divorce lawyer in order to give Tiger a second chance.
The plan is to spend a quality time together for a few days after Tiger leaves the clinic. "Tiger and Elin want to be alone out of public when he leaves the clinic," a source close to the situation told Radar Online.
However, problem is not ready to stop hounding Tiger and Elin. A former porn star by the name Joslyn James has just revealed that she had a year-long relationship with the golfer. She held a press conference on Wednesday, February 3 with her attorney, claiming she has text messages from Tiger.
"I have come forward today, because I feel that it is wrong for a golf ball to have my picture on it because golfers hit their golf balls with a lot of force," James said. "...I was in love with Tiger and because of what he said to me and the fact that we were together for so long I believed that he loved me too. I don't think that Tiger would want my picture on a golf ball and I know that I don't."
James was talking about a series of golf balls with Tiger's mistresses' faces painted on them.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby