Tiger Woods to Be Released From Sex Rehab Soon
Tiger Woods allegedly has completed his program at Gentle Path in Hattiesburg, Mississippi where he was treated for sex addiction. The golfer who is hit with multiple cheating scandal will be leaving the facility at the end of this week, picked up by his wife Elin Nordegren.
According to Radar Online, Elin has flown to Mississippi to accompany him upon the release. Last month, it was reported that the model has opted to save their marriage instead of going for divorce. She has even dismissed her divorce lawyer in order to give Tiger a second chance.
The plan is to spend a quality time together for a few days after Tiger leaves the clinic. "Tiger and Elin want to be alone out of public when he leaves the clinic," a source close to the situation told Radar Online.
However, problem is not ready to stop hounding Tiger and Elin. A former porn star by the name Joslyn James has just revealed that she had a year-long relationship with the golfer. She held a press conference on Wednesday, February 3 with her attorney, claiming she has text messages from Tiger.
"I have come forward today, because I feel that it is wrong for a golf ball to have my picture on it because golfers hit their golf balls with a lot of force," James said. "...I was in love with Tiger and because of what he said to me and the fact that we were together for so long I believed that he loved me too. I don't think that Tiger would want my picture on a golf ball and I know that I don't."
James was talking about a series of golf balls with Tiger's mistresses' faces painted on them.
More Tiger Woods News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences