Natalie Portman Gets Terrified of 'Black Swan' Lesbian Scene
After avoiding nudity in the past when shooting short film "Hotel Chevalier", Natalie Portman is forced to do another raunchy scene as she will be seen having same-sex sequence with Mila Kunis in "Black Swan". Recently, the actress admitted that she had to struggle with her nerves before shooting the said part, saying "I was terrified. At the moment I lived in a state of inner terror."
The 28-year-old beauty additionally shared her concern that the intimate scene would overshadow the whole plot of the film. "Doing 'Black Swan' I couldn't say no. The project is a huge opportunity for me to show a new me. I can't always play the nice mothers," Portman explained. "My other problem is that single pictures are being taken out of context and put on the Internet."
In "Black Swan", Natalie Portman plays veteran ballerina Nina who competes with Mila Kunis' Lilly when both of them are preparing for a big performance. Additionally, Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, and Sebastian Stan have also landed roles in the film. Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the movie is planned to be dropped in the U.S. this year.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'