Natalie Portman Gets Terrified of 'Black Swan' Lesbian Scene
After avoiding nudity in the past when shooting short film "Hotel Chevalier", Natalie Portman is forced to do another raunchy scene as she will be seen having same-sex sequence with Mila Kunis in "Black Swan". Recently, the actress admitted that she had to struggle with her nerves before shooting the said part, saying "I was terrified. At the moment I lived in a state of inner terror."
The 28-year-old beauty additionally shared her concern that the intimate scene would overshadow the whole plot of the film. "Doing 'Black Swan' I couldn't say no. The project is a huge opportunity for me to show a new me. I can't always play the nice mothers," Portman explained. "My other problem is that single pictures are being taken out of context and put on the Internet."
In "Black Swan", Natalie Portman plays veteran ballerina Nina who competes with Mila Kunis' Lilly when both of them are preparing for a big performance. Additionally, Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, and Sebastian Stan have also landed roles in the film. Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the movie is planned to be dropped in the U.S. this year.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3