Nicole Richie Outsang Jennifer Hudson in 'We Are the World'
Nicole Richie confidently said that she has outsung Jennifer Hudson during the making of "We Are the World" remix. "I hope Jennifer Hudson wasn't upset that I was out singing her tonight," the daughter of co-producer Lionel Richie wrote on Twitter.
Prior to that post, she tweeted, "I was 4 years old in a studio watching my dad record 'We Are the World', & today I get to do it again. Excited to help make a change." She then continued, "WOW. Brian Wilson stood next to me & I got to hear him sing right into my left ear. Can you say AWESOME!"
Nicole is involved in the charity project along with her living partner Joel Madden. She and the Good Charlotte's vocalist brought their 2-year-old daughter, Harlow, to the Hollywood's Henson Recording Studios.
He joked about about the kid, writing on his page, "@Pink needs to watch out cause harlow was flirting with @hartluck [Carey Hart] she really warmed up to him. She was asking for him when we left." In another post, he jokingly shared, "Watched harlow flirt with Kanye [West], Cary Hart [Carey Hart], Busta [Rhymes], Sean Garret, and the Jonas Brothers. Just like her mom, she plays hard to get."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones