Nicole Richie Outsang Jennifer Hudson in 'We Are the World'
Nicole Richie confidently said that she has outsung Jennifer Hudson during the making of "We Are the World" remix. "I hope Jennifer Hudson wasn't upset that I was out singing her tonight," the daughter of co-producer Lionel Richie wrote on Twitter.
Prior to that post, she tweeted, "I was 4 years old in a studio watching my dad record 'We Are the World', & today I get to do it again. Excited to help make a change." She then continued, "WOW. Brian Wilson stood next to me & I got to hear him sing right into my left ear. Can you say AWESOME!"
Nicole is involved in the charity project along with her living partner Joel Madden. She and the Good Charlotte's vocalist brought their 2-year-old daughter, Harlow, to the Hollywood's Henson Recording Studios.
He joked about about the kid, writing on his page, "@Pink needs to watch out cause harlow was flirting with @hartluck [Carey Hart] she really warmed up to him. She was asking for him when we left." In another post, he jokingly shared, "Watched harlow flirt with Kanye [West], Cary Hart [Carey Hart], Busta [Rhymes], Sean Garret, and the Jonas Brothers. Just like her mom, she plays hard to get."
More Nicole Richie News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role