Nicole Richie Outsang Jennifer Hudson in 'We Are the World'
Nicole Richie confidently said that she has outsung Jennifer Hudson during the making of "We Are the World" remix. "I hope Jennifer Hudson wasn't upset that I was out singing her tonight," the daughter of co-producer Lionel Richie wrote on Twitter.
Prior to that post, she tweeted, "I was 4 years old in a studio watching my dad record 'We Are the World', & today I get to do it again. Excited to help make a change." She then continued, "WOW. Brian Wilson stood next to me & I got to hear him sing right into my left ear. Can you say AWESOME!"
Nicole is involved in the charity project along with her living partner Joel Madden. She and the Good Charlotte's vocalist brought their 2-year-old daughter, Harlow, to the Hollywood's Henson Recording Studios.
He joked about about the kid, writing on his page, "@Pink needs to watch out cause harlow was flirting with @hartluck [Carey Hart] she really warmed up to him. She was asking for him when we left." In another post, he jokingly shared, "Watched harlow flirt with Kanye [West], Cary Hart [Carey Hart], Busta [Rhymes], Sean Garret, and the Jonas Brothers. Just like her mom, she plays hard to get."
More Nicole Richie News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert