Nicole Richie Outsang Jennifer Hudson in 'We Are the World'
Nicole Richie confidently said that she has outsung Jennifer Hudson during the making of "We Are the World" remix. "I hope Jennifer Hudson wasn't upset that I was out singing her tonight," the daughter of co-producer Lionel Richie wrote on Twitter.
Prior to that post, she tweeted, "I was 4 years old in a studio watching my dad record 'We Are the World', & today I get to do it again. Excited to help make a change." She then continued, "WOW. Brian Wilson stood next to me & I got to hear him sing right into my left ear. Can you say AWESOME!"
Nicole is involved in the charity project along with her living partner Joel Madden. She and the Good Charlotte's vocalist brought their 2-year-old daughter, Harlow, to the Hollywood's Henson Recording Studios.
He joked about about the kid, writing on his page, "@Pink needs to watch out cause harlow was flirting with @hartluck [Carey Hart] she really warmed up to him. She was asking for him when we left." In another post, he jokingly shared, "Watched harlow flirt with Kanye [West], Cary Hart [Carey Hart], Busta [Rhymes], Sean Garret, and the Jonas Brothers. Just like her mom, she plays hard to get."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations