Nicole Richie Outsang Jennifer Hudson in 'We Are the World'
Nicole Richie confidently said that she has outsung Jennifer Hudson during the making of "We Are the World" remix. "I hope Jennifer Hudson wasn't upset that I was out singing her tonight," the daughter of co-producer Lionel Richie wrote on Twitter.
Prior to that post, she tweeted, "I was 4 years old in a studio watching my dad record 'We Are the World', & today I get to do it again. Excited to help make a change." She then continued, "WOW. Brian Wilson stood next to me & I got to hear him sing right into my left ear. Can you say AWESOME!"
Nicole is involved in the charity project along with her living partner Joel Madden. She and the Good Charlotte's vocalist brought their 2-year-old daughter, Harlow, to the Hollywood's Henson Recording Studios.
He joked about about the kid, writing on his page, "@Pink needs to watch out cause harlow was flirting with @hartluck [Carey Hart] she really warmed up to him. She was asking for him when we left." In another post, he jokingly shared, "Watched harlow flirt with Kanye [West], Cary Hart [Carey Hart], Busta [Rhymes], Sean Garret, and the Jonas Brothers. Just like her mom, she plays hard to get."
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!