Usher and Shakira Lined Up to Perform at NBA All-Star Game
Musical guests coming to the forthcoming NBA All-Star game have just been announced. Usher and Shakira are confirmed to make live performances along with Alicia Keys next week on February 14 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Usher will sing "More", a song used for anthem of the game, during the introductions of the National Basketball Association all-stars. Meanwhile, both Shakira and Alicia will take the stage in front of the basketball fans during the halftime show.
Shakira is scheduled to deliver two singles, "She Wolf" and "Give It Up to Me", which come from her upcoming album "She Wolf". As for Alicia, she is going to sing three songs; "No One", "Empire State of Mind" and "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart".
More Usher News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert