Usher and Shakira Lined Up to Perform at NBA All-Star Game
Musical guests coming to the forthcoming NBA All-Star game have just been announced. Usher and Shakira are confirmed to make live performances along with Alicia Keys next week on February 14 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Usher will sing "More", a song used for anthem of the game, during the introductions of the National Basketball Association all-stars. Meanwhile, both Shakira and Alicia will take the stage in front of the basketball fans during the halftime show.
Shakira is scheduled to deliver two singles, "She Wolf" and "Give It Up to Me", which come from her upcoming album "She Wolf". As for Alicia, she is going to sing three songs; "No One", "Empire State of Mind" and "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart".
More Usher News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child