Usher and Shakira Lined Up to Perform at NBA All-Star Game
Musical guests coming to the forthcoming NBA All-Star game have just been announced. Usher and Shakira are confirmed to make live performances along with Alicia Keys next week on February 14 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Usher will sing "More", a song used for anthem of the game, during the introductions of the National Basketball Association all-stars. Meanwhile, both Shakira and Alicia will take the stage in front of the basketball fans during the halftime show.
Shakira is scheduled to deliver two singles, "She Wolf" and "Give It Up to Me", which come from her upcoming album "She Wolf". As for Alicia, she is going to sing three songs; "No One", "Empire State of Mind" and "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off