Usher and Shakira Lined Up to Perform at NBA All-Star Game
Musical guests coming to the forthcoming NBA All-Star game have just been announced. Usher and Shakira are confirmed to make live performances along with Alicia Keys next week on February 14 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Usher will sing "More", a song used for anthem of the game, during the introductions of the National Basketball Association all-stars. Meanwhile, both Shakira and Alicia will take the stage in front of the basketball fans during the halftime show.
Shakira is scheduled to deliver two singles, "She Wolf" and "Give It Up to Me", which come from her upcoming album "She Wolf". As for Alicia, she is going to sing three songs; "No One", "Empire State of Mind" and "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart".
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party