Usher and Shakira Lined Up to Perform at NBA All-Star Game
Musical guests coming to the forthcoming NBA All-Star game have just been announced. Usher and Shakira are confirmed to make live performances along with Alicia Keys next week on February 14 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Usher will sing "More", a song used for anthem of the game, during the introductions of the National Basketball Association all-stars. Meanwhile, both Shakira and Alicia will take the stage in front of the basketball fans during the halftime show.
Shakira is scheduled to deliver two singles, "She Wolf" and "Give It Up to Me", which come from her upcoming album "She Wolf". As for Alicia, she is going to sing three songs; "No One", "Empire State of Mind" and "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard