Katie Price Married Alex Reid in Las Vegas Quickie
Katie Price aka Jordan and Mixed Martial Arts fighter boyfriend Alex Reid have walked down the aisle on February 2. A report claimed that the pair has exchanged vows in a quickie at Wynn Hotel's chapel in Las Vegas at 4 P.M. local time, after only an hour they were caught looking for rings near to Planet Hollywood hotel where they stayed.
"We are very much in love and look forward to the future together," the couple, who have dated for seven months, said in a statement to BBC. "We can't wait to get back and celebrate our marriage with our friends and family who we know fully support our wishes."
The marriage was also confirmed by another statement released by Price and Reid's agent, read "Katie and Alex are delighted to announce that they got married in a private, simple ceremony at 4pm (PST) on February 2nd in Las Vegas." The agent continued, "Their decision to marry has not been made with any pre-conceived commercial plan or media deal in place. And their reason for getting married is purely down to their love for each other."
Additionally, a source told Mail Online that the couple still considers whether or not they will expose the ceremony. "Her ITV2 camera crew were with her and could well have filmed the wedding," the source said. "But Katie is not sure yet whether she will allow the footage to be aired. She has not signed any magazine deal for the wedding photographs but they are likely to do an interview about it when they get back."
Katie Price and Alex Reid have been in romantic relationship since July 2009. She previously told OK Magazine about her wedding plan with Reid, saying "This year I will marry Alex and I'm going to have his kids ... I'll change [my name on] my passport, cheque book, everything. I want to be traditional, the way marriage is meant to be."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says