'Lost' 6.03 Preview: What Kate Does
"Lost" officially kicked off the final season on Tuesday, February 2 with the resurrection of Sayid in the Temple Tantrum that terrified the Others. Next week, it looks like Sawyer manages to escape from the Others and Kate goes after him. ABC has not released its synopsis, but it seems Kate and Sawyer will exchange words about 'caring for each other'. "What Kate Does" airs on Tuesday, February 9.
Creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse recently answered a few questions from People including about the dynamic between Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Juliet. Cuse said, "The romantic quadrangle with Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Juliet will be resolved," while Lindelof said, "Come on, we can't give you a spoiler about the end of the entire series! First off, you might be making an improper inference by asking, 'Is she gonna CHOOSE between Jack and Sawyer.' What if one of those guys doesn't want her?"
In another question, the writing duo responded to why they are bringing back dead characters. "That's something that the two of us as viewers and lovers of television really like," Cuse explained. "It's fun when you get to see some of your favorite characters come back - like George Clooney [on the end of 'ER']. We've got some fun ways in which a lot of our returning fan favorites will be interacting with our characters in this new incarnation."
More Lost News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie