Fall Out Boy On the Verge of Breaking Up
Patrick Stump's previous announcement which declared his work outside Fall Out Boy apparently has sparked feud among the members. In a Twitter post, Pete Wentz wrote to a fan asking about the status of the band, "Hiatus is forever until you get lonely or old. i dont plan on either."
On his blog, Pete also posted a message about losing interest in Fall Out Boy. "Every day for the past 7 years of my life i woke up with a purpose. i felt driven. my eyelids forced awake. this was all that kept me going. when i lost that. i lost part of me. i went off the deep end a bit. i guess maybe i was the biggest fan and just felt despair," he stated.
The next day, the bassist followed it up with another message to clear up any confusion. "I dont know the future of fall out boy. its embarrassing to say one thing and then have the future dictate another. as far as i know fall out boy is on break. (no one wants to say the 'h' word)," so he clarified.
"As much as i dont have a solo project, i also cant predict that id ever play in fall out boy again. not due to personal relationships as much as a band we grew apart. in this statement id like to include there is the possibility that fob will play again with out me or i will be a part of it when everyone is on the same page."
On another occasion, Patrick did an interview saying, "I'm not in Fall Out Boy right now." To Spin magazine, the frontman explained, "But one way or another, the band will always be around. Steven Tyler isn't in Aerosmith anymore, but his gravestone will probably say something about Aerosmith. Whether we play again or not, I don't know. If we do, it will be for the right reasons. If we don't, it will also be for the right reasons."
After the interview was published, drummer Andy Hurley took it to his Twitter to announce his exit, simply writing, "I quit too." Later on, he posted another tweet, "Nothing is official. I have no idea what's going to happen. That's the most direct answer I can give." The confusion gets even more persistent when guitarist Joe Trohman wrote on his own page, "I just did interviews with Span Magazine, Rabbling Stone and Blunder about how much quitting I done."
More Fall Out Boy News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked