Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene Get Intimate in 'Warrior' Stills
PORTAL TWILIGHT has got its hand on a batch of new stills from "Warrior (2010/II)" starring Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. Beside presenting the on-screen lovers during their romantic scenes, some of the photos also give a look at the actor as sportsman. The 24-year-old hunk is additionally captured shirtless and baring his muscle in a picture.
In this film, Kellan plays star Lacrosse player Conor Sullivan who is always a maverick and a hothead. In shock and denial over his Marine father's death in battle, he starts acting out in self-destructive ways that have his mom Claire at her wit's end until his dad's old combat buddy Sgt. Major Duke Wayne opens his eyes to the true meaning of maturity, sportsmanship and manhood.
Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, who share screen in "Twilight" and its sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", once again co-star in "Warrior (2010/II)" to portray Conor Sullivan and Brooklyn respectively. Joining them in supporting roles are Gabrielle Anwar as Conor's mother and Adam Beach as Sgt. Major Duke Wayne among many others. This indie flick is scheduled to be released in 2010.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii