Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene Get Intimate in 'Warrior' Stills
PORTAL TWILIGHT has got its hand on a batch of new stills from "Warrior (2010/II)" starring Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. Beside presenting the on-screen lovers during their romantic scenes, some of the photos also give a look at the actor as sportsman. The 24-year-old hunk is additionally captured shirtless and baring his muscle in a picture.
In this film, Kellan plays star Lacrosse player Conor Sullivan who is always a maverick and a hothead. In shock and denial over his Marine father's death in battle, he starts acting out in self-destructive ways that have his mom Claire at her wit's end until his dad's old combat buddy Sgt. Major Duke Wayne opens his eyes to the true meaning of maturity, sportsmanship and manhood.
Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, who share screen in "Twilight" and its sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", once again co-star in "Warrior (2010/II)" to portray Conor Sullivan and Brooklyn respectively. Joining them in supporting roles are Gabrielle Anwar as Conor's mother and Adam Beach as Sgt. Major Duke Wayne among many others. This indie flick is scheduled to be released in 2010.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!