Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene Get Intimate in 'Warrior' Stills
PORTAL TWILIGHT has got its hand on a batch of new stills from "Warrior (2010/II)" starring Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. Beside presenting the on-screen lovers during their romantic scenes, some of the photos also give a look at the actor as sportsman. The 24-year-old hunk is additionally captured shirtless and baring his muscle in a picture.
In this film, Kellan plays star Lacrosse player Conor Sullivan who is always a maverick and a hothead. In shock and denial over his Marine father's death in battle, he starts acting out in self-destructive ways that have his mom Claire at her wit's end until his dad's old combat buddy Sgt. Major Duke Wayne opens his eyes to the true meaning of maturity, sportsmanship and manhood.
Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, who share screen in "Twilight" and its sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", once again co-star in "Warrior (2010/II)" to portray Conor Sullivan and Brooklyn respectively. Joining them in supporting roles are Gabrielle Anwar as Conor's mother and Adam Beach as Sgt. Major Duke Wayne among many others. This indie flick is scheduled to be released in 2010.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding