Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene Get Intimate in 'Warrior' Stills
PORTAL TWILIGHT has got its hand on a batch of new stills from "Warrior (2010/II)" starring Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. Beside presenting the on-screen lovers during their romantic scenes, some of the photos also give a look at the actor as sportsman. The 24-year-old hunk is additionally captured shirtless and baring his muscle in a picture.
In this film, Kellan plays star Lacrosse player Conor Sullivan who is always a maverick and a hothead. In shock and denial over his Marine father's death in battle, he starts acting out in self-destructive ways that have his mom Claire at her wit's end until his dad's old combat buddy Sgt. Major Duke Wayne opens his eyes to the true meaning of maturity, sportsmanship and manhood.
Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, who share screen in "Twilight" and its sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", once again co-star in "Warrior (2010/II)" to portray Conor Sullivan and Brooklyn respectively. Joining them in supporting roles are Gabrielle Anwar as Conor's mother and Adam Beach as Sgt. Major Duke Wayne among many others. This indie flick is scheduled to be released in 2010.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris