Snooki: No Nude Pictures or Sex Tape
Reality TV star "Jersey Shore" Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki has ruled out report suggesting her nude pictures and videos have been up for sale to various media outlets. Although Snooki doesn't mind showing some of her skin in the MTV reality series, the 21-year-old actress claimed that the news which was first outed by Radar Online is nothing but a "snook gossip".
On February 2, the same day the site came up with the report, Snooki wrote her Twitter page, "Idk [I don't know] where radar online comes up with their stories..weirdos." An hour later, she posted another message, clearing up the report "Like i said before about my supposed 'sex tape'...There are no nude pictures nor will there ever be. the tabloids just love snook gossip ;]."
Snooki as reported by Radar Online, snapped herself wearing nothing but her smile. The site continued to detail the photos, claiming that in one shot Snooki is seen in her bedroom, kneeling on her knees with one hand on the ground while the other one holds the rail of the bed frame. However, another photo is too raunchy to be described, so the site shared.
Previously, another cast of "Jersey Shore" was also struck by the same deal. Jenni Farley aka J-WOWW allegedly had her naked photos being shopped to several media outlets. Radar Online reported that they have at least three of the 23-year-old reality TV actress' racy pictures, showing her topless and wearing only a small wrap around her waist and boots.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says