'Kick-Ass' Gets New International Red Band Trailer
Lionsgate Films has shared another preview to "Kick-Ass" by debuting a new international red band trailer which makes its way out via MSN. Providing some new footage, the fresh snippet combines Hit Girl's bloody actions and Kick-Ass' story background.
Adapted from comic book series of the same name by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr., "Kick-Ass" promises to offer a twisted, funny, high-octane adventure from director Matthew Vaughn. The story centers on average teenager Dave Lizewski who decides to take his comic-book obsession as inspiration to become a real-life superhero.
Assembling green-colored suit and mask to wear, he opts to be called Kick-Ass and gets to work fighting crime. As a superhero wannabe, Kick-Ass actually has no superpower. However, his life is forever changed as he inspires a subculture of copy cats, is hunted by assorted violent and unpleasant characters, and meets up with a pair of crazed vigilantes.
Aaron Johnson stars as the titular character while Chloe Moretz plays 11-year-old sword-wielding dynamo Hit Girl. Other superhero characters Big Daddy and Red Mist are played by Nicolas Cage and Christopher Mintz-Plasse respectively. Meanwhile, taking the role of antagonist Frank D'Amico is Mark Strong. This action fantasy is set to hit U.S. theaters on April 16.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set